Frank M Tejeda Academy 3

Posted August 22, 2013
My school is very interesting learning place for us.There are many teacher for teach us.We like very much our school.

Posted September 19, 2009
Great student to teacher ratio, I really appreciate the attention to detail and sincere effort my son is placing into his studies due to the teachers and staff at this school. I have great respect for them and would like to use this platform to thank them. Respectfully Norma Montez-Guerra

Posted January 04, 2009
Great school!They helped me catch up.Everyone is real nice ,and cares about your success.

Frank M Tejeda Academy 3

Posted October 16, 2008

Frank M Tejeda Academy 0

Posted September 16, 2008
I love this school! It's the best thing that ever happened to me!

Posted July 28, 2008
I finished school here at Frank M. Tejeda Academy, when at McCollum High School it looked like i was never going to get out. The teachers are the best and very helpful.

Posted May 01, 2008
This school is amazing! They've given me many opportunities. I wasn't considering college until I'd attend Frank Tejeda Academy. -G.F. '08

Frank M Tejeda Academy
12121 Southeast Loop 410, San Antonio, TX  78221
Last modified Frank M Tejeda Academy is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frank M Tejeda Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top