San Antonio, TX

Hopkins Elementary School 1

Posted May 02, 2014
There are quite a few teachers that are incompetent. I'm disappointed with this school. There is a lack of integrity, along with lowest teacher retention rate! On another note, Student drop off/ pick up is a total nightmare! They don't have anyone directing traffic!!! JUST HORRIBLE.

Hopkins Elementary School 1

Posted January 16, 2014
im very disappointed with the teacher my child has, instead of helping my daughter she excludes her from other activities and told me she his "pulling her back" for lack of interest in the work being givin

Hopkins Elementary School 5

Posted June 20, 2008
Excellent teachers, great administrators who care about our kids and a well kept facility. All in all a wonderful school!

Hopkins Elementary School 3

Posted July 13, 2007
I was disappointed with the lack of parent/principal/teacher communication. I never was asked once this past school year by the teacher to have a parent/teacher meeting to review how my child was doing. Our schools need to step up to the plate and have people with Godly moral and values put back into these teaching and principal positions. As parents, we need to step up and pray for our children and schools.

Hopkins Elementary School 3

Posted October 25, 2004
This school I believe has the potential to be great. I have had my dauther there for her first grade and half of her second grade, and while her current teacher is a definate improvement from her last, I still don't feel as if the curriculm is challenging enough. Hopkins has a wonderful administrative staff, and the teachers have shown a great deal of involvement in student improvement. I feel the curriculm is missing something though, as my child brings home the same 'boring' worksheet that rarely challenges her thinking. I think any hope of furthering academic achievment will lie in a combined teacher/parent strategy.

Hopkins Elementary School 5

Posted May 12, 2004
Very energetic and caring principle. Seems to know all the kids and parents. She's really involved in whats going on, and is always on the go. What a positive attitude, and role model for kids and teachers.

Hopkins Elementary School
2440 Ackerman Road, San Antonio, TX  78219
Last modified Hopkins Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hopkins Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top