Posted November 26, 2012
This school is horrible I would never send my student here again . I hope the district dissolves this school and sends these student to a school that will help them to learn. My student was making straight A's at this school and then we transferred to another school in the district and it was a culture shock. My student had to work harder but has retained her stright A's. I have no ideas what park village thinks they are teaching but they have a serious learning gap between schools in the same district and that is a shame.

Posted July 14, 2010
Don't send your child to this school. It's a dump. The principal is a bad one. I heard she yells at her teachers in front of others in typical tyrannical fashion. Just overall bad leadership on her part and not very friendly. One star based on the principal's ineffectiveness.

Park Village Elementary School 3

Posted October 01, 2008
First, I would like to say that I applaud the staff and new administration for getting rid of a failed model of curriculli for getting back to basics. I feel that this school still neglects their parent community; not only in giving support by offering training in non-traditional roles and skills and how to utilize them, but allowing shared reponsibility in the important decision making within the school environment. True partnerships must be forged in order for the school to succeed in its efforts to raise the standards and make a climate that is conductive to effective learning. We are the original owners and must be involved fully in all aspects, not just what Administration wants us involved with.

Posted May 08, 2008

Posted January 11, 2008
My son has been very happy with this school that he wakes up wanting to go to school. The teachers are very helpful and always thinking of the kids before themselfs.

Posted August 10, 2007
- a staff
I have worked at PVE since 1990 and the philosophy here is 'Let's do what is best for all kids.' We look at the total child and try to meet his/her needs. The staff here is very talented and caring. They go above and beyond when it comes to communicating with the parents. Our administrators like to empower the teachers and students. They also care about the 'Total child.' I love my school and community. Come visit anytime.

Posted April 20, 2007

Park Village Elementary School 2

Posted January 30, 2006

Park Village Elementary School 2

Posted January 25, 2005
- a staff
If you can avoid this school, do. There only worry is 'test scores' and children are treated poorly and only taught 'to the test'. Many good teachers, but poor leadership.

Park Village Elementary School
5855 East Midcrown Drive, San Antonio, TX  78218
Last modified Park Village Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Park Village Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top