Bad
Good

At first I was skeptical because I reviewed the performance standards and they weren't meeting them. Also my children were new to Judson ISD from NISD which is very different. Then I really almost gave up on this school because my pre-kinder couldn't attend even though we reside in this neighborhood because his first language wasn't Spanish. However this year changed my opinion and my kiddos have adjusted and they are family oriented. They have a no non-sense attitude and I love it!

Everyone at this school is amazing..EXCEPT, the ladies in the office (not to include the principal or assistant principal, counselors, or nurse) I'm talking about the secretary's. They are very rude and give an attitude to the parents, and especially the kids. It's ridiculous. If it was my children they were talking to the way they were talking to this one child, I would not have held back on telling them how I felt about that. Don't work somewhere with children and parents if you are going to be sour the whole time. They have sour rude attitudes. They are on my prayer list, hoping they become better nicer people.

Last modified Spring Meadows Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.