San Antonio, TX

Posted December 31, 2013
At first I was skeptical because I reviewed the performance standards and they weren't meeting them. Also my children were new to Judson ISD from NISD which is very different. Then I really almost gave up on this school because my pre-kinder couldn't attend even though we reside in this neighborhood because his first language wasn't Spanish. However this year changed my opinion and my kiddos have adjusted and they are family oriented. They have a no non-sense attitude and I love it!

Spring Meadows Elementary School 2

Posted October 26, 2012
Everyone at this school is amazing..EXCEPT, the ladies in the office (not to include the principal or assistant principal, counselors, or nurse) I'm talking about the secretary's. They are very rude and give an attitude to the parents, and especially the kids. It's ridiculous. If it was my children they were talking to the way they were talking to this one child, I would not have held back on telling them how I felt about that. Don't work somewhere with children and parents if you are going to be sour the whole time. They have sour rude attitudes. They are on my prayer list, hoping they become better nicer people.

Spring Meadows Elementary School 2

Posted August 01, 2008

Posted April 10, 2005
Very good school. Excellent teachers and staff. Encourage students to give 100% and then some. Aware of every childs needs and willing to work with parents to ensure each childs success. Great art program, registered nurse on staff. One of the best schools in Judson ISD.

Posted July 26, 2004
In looking for a school in San Antonio, I only had the accountability ratings. Spring Meadows had an examplary rating so we moved nearby. Who would have known that the teachers and staff would become like family to us!~ Our daughter received a great education and our other daughter started Kindergarten there. Mrs. Smith in Kindergarten is one of the most amazing teachers I have ever met! The Talented and Gifted Program also excels! As a mentor there, I see each day everyone working towards making the students do their best and enjoy school! The only negative is that the current principal is not very involved or assertive. But the rest of the staff make up for that!

Posted June 02, 2004
I am a mother of a son who goes to Spring Meadow , and I feel that this School is family oriented and everyone their are very open with everyone and try to get to know the parents, my son speaks so much about what he had learned that day and how he likes his taecher , everyone works together and make sure if the child is having a problem the parent knows about it. I love that school and if I had another child I would send he or she their because I know the teahers means business. Keep up the Good work Teachers.

Spring Meadows Elementary School
7135 Elm Trail Drive, San Antonio, TX  78244
Last modified Spring Meadows Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Spring Meadows Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top