Bad
Good

My son attended Stacey 7th till 9th grade year until we had to move. He really enjoyed his years at Stacey and still misses it. The staff at Stacey are great too. They will go that extra mile to help out students. The school may not have a lot of extracurricular activities that others schools have but I would gladly enroll my kids there again if given the chance.

I have been more than pleased with this school overall. The band, science, and English program are strong. Plus, the school encourages all of the students to participate in student council. As for the high school math department, I have little positive to say. There is an assumption that their school is better compared to all other schools. Nothing wrong with school pride, but sometimes poor teacher performance is displaced to the incoming students. One of my children was working on Algebra I in Algebra II for half the school year. I was told this was commonplace because of the "new student" issue. Besides this point, it is a wonderful school and I would recommend it to anyone.

This school is amazing. The teachers are wonderful and very friendly. Since it's a small school, teachers know your name and can help you with your problems. Sure, there's only a few sports, but what do you expect? The school has about 200 and some people. Most of which don't participate in sports. My school is awesome. Worth it for sure. The only problem I would say is the drama, but it's easy to stay out of if you keep your mouth shut.

This is a response to some of the parent reviews, and my own opinion. To the parents: 1st of all our school is a very small one, preventing the amount of classes, and extracurrcular acitvites. Now there is a small 'sprit squad' that cheers at the basketball games. If a person would like to play football there are many other schools off base that are avalible. If your child seems to have 'no socialization skills' doesn't always come down to the school. It is more of the student body that can affect social skills. My thoughts: This school is amazing. The academic program is great. The small class sizes allow everyone to know the entire school popluation's names. I just love that! We get along, there are problems, but that's life. The teachers are cool. There aren't a lot of sports but I can deal with that.

Stacey is a great school this is my first year at stacey and i am an eighth grader. Although this is my first year at stacey lackland is not new to me. the school is really small and the quantity of students is even smaller. academically this school is awesome but the school does not really care for the sports as much as they do in their academics. this school is awesome and i definetely recommend it!

Overall Stacey's not a bad school. Numbers wise it can't compete with what people associate with as normal high school. The student and teacher ratio is considerably low and there is more of an opportunity for hands on learning and interracting in the classroom. The staff is awesome and you can't complain because they want you to pass and they do everything they can to help you. True there may not be many extra curricular activites but what can you expect with 250 kids in grades 7th through 12th combined. So as a sophomore who is taking junior classes at Stacey, I say don't knock it until you try it. Also kids must get out there and make friends and mistakes because everything isn't handed to you.

I have been going Lackland since 5th grade and this is my second year at Stacy as a 8th grader...it may not have a lot of after school activities...fun clubs to be in..or many people to hang out with [around 200 7-12] but it's a great school educationally...I know that if it is not number one its pretty close....my friend is now going to warren as a freshman but is taking all softmore classes because she is so ahead of their freshman level...but back on subject it's a fun school and great educationally I would recommend it...ohh yeah but you have to be in the military to go to it Sorry

Last modified Virginia Allred Stacey Jr/Sr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.