Bad
Good

Posted May 16, 2011
We have had a great experience with Driscoll Middle School. The Principal is excellent and so involved. He attends ALL extracurricular activities and seems very hands on with the students. My kids have had great experiences with the teachers. They use a team approach, so the teachers really know whats going on with the students outside of their respective classes. The athletic program is also fantastic.

Posted May 05, 2010
I love Driscoll. I don't think any other school could top this one. Small classes. Great Teachers. An awesome Principle. I don't even have enough room to commend them for all that they do!

Driscoll Middle School 1

Posted March 27, 2010
What about the ALE program? These students deserve to learn the best way possible. Being denied a fluent ASL person to teach these students when they already are learning it is a shame. Teachers and principal say they back you up, but when? I am glad we are leaving. I just might be home schooling next year. I love that idea.

Posted October 14, 2009
The staff is incredible!! This is my son's first year (6th grader) and from the first day (registration) through the present the counselors, teachers and other staff members have been attentive, responsive, and most of all work closely with my son! The facility, curriculum, and even the extra curricula activities for the students are all excellent! I applaude Driscoll staff!!

Posted July 31, 2009
Our oldest just complete three years - great school and great team of teachers.

Posted February 16, 2008
I am a 7th grader right now at this school its really good school everyone cares for you. black , white,red,yellow they care for you

Posted April 22, 2004
As an 8th Grader at Clara Driscoll Middles School I'm sad to say goodbye to such a wonderful faculty and staff for making the past three years a positive expierience for myself and fellow classmates! As President of Student Council I felt I needed to pay back a token of my gratitude! I want to wish all of them a safe and pleasant summer. Yet, most of all is that they taught me skills that will help me for the rest of my life!

17150 Jones Maltsberger Road, San Antonio, TX  78247
Last modified Driscoll Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Driscoll Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top