Bad
Good

Poor communication with principal regarding bullying in campus, we reported bullying toward my daughter to the teacher and counselor and nothing was done regarding this issue.

My daughter has attended Castle Hills Elementary for 4 years now and we are very pleased with the school, teachers, and administrators. Because the school is smaller than the average elementary school and offers the year round calendar I feel that my daughter is getting a better education as she is able to have adequate rest period and the better student/teacher ratio helps with that personal attention each student needs. We feel very blessed to have my daughter there and know she is being prepared for higher academic learning!

I have both my boys in Castle Hills and they love it. I have always had great communication with the teachers, nurses and assistant principal when needed. I have never had a hard time getting ahold of anyone. We love the year around schedule, and all the teachers my boys have had are very posistive and patient and always willing to help when my kids didnt understand something or if I wanted to discuss something. I plan to keep my boys there until they make the transisiton to middle school.

Castle Hills Elementary School has given our children a very positive and outstanding education. They love it here, especially the year round schedule. From the principal to the cleaning crew. All have a very caring attitude. I really appreciate the parent involvement.

Great school!! My daughter is in her 2nd year there and we absolutely love it! The staff is wonderful and there is a lot of parent involvement!

This is the best elementary school I have ever seen!! Since it is a magnent school, it strives for excellence and it certainly achieves it.

My daughter has really enjoyed castle hills elementary as opposed to the last school she attended.My only concren with the school was trying to get tutoring provided early on in the school year .I felt they only offered tutoring once taks testing was near.This test really stinks and puts so much pressure on the students.

This will be our last year and we love our school. I dont understand the other bad reviews maybe parents need to participate more in there childs education. Our family has had wonderful years here and now we are moving to the next level, middle school. We love the staff and the new principal too. All the teachers are just wonderful even the ones our child never had. Great school filled with awesome parents that participate all the time. Go Road Runners!

Very poor communication between principal and parents. I'm withdrawing my son and take him to another school.

I hate how the school pays little to no attention to children with special needs and are slow to test for any LD's. Not only that but trying to get a hold of anyone at that school is near impossible and they are very slow to respond. The Assistant VP is also a real piece of work with little regard for families needs. I withdrew my son to homeschool him, that is how horrible it was!!

Last modified Castle Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.