San Antonio, TX

Posted August 25, 2014
I have to say that the "Great Schools Rating" could not be more off. My son is going on his third year at Clear Spring and I love this school. The children are more than just a number here, the administration is awesome (especially the counselor Ms HInes). His teacher last year Ms. Finley is beyond awesome. We considered moving after his Kinder year because of the school rating but I want all of my boys to attend this school so they can experience truly being valued in a school environment. (These ratings only reflect test scores, this school offers SO MUCH MORE than that.)

Clear Spring Elementary School 4

Posted March 11, 2013
I am thankful for the wonderful principal and teachers for my grandchildren. They do their best to make school a wonderful experience for the children and for the families!

Clear Spring Elementary School 0

Posted April 29, 2010
They are commited to excellence in all they do!

Posted February 12, 2010

Posted March 18, 2009
Clear Spring is a terrific school! The teachers actually care about the kids in their classes. The school is small and everyone knows everyone else. The office people are all helpful and friendly too.

Posted February 14, 2008
We love this school. The teachers work very hard to make sure that the children are learning. My sons are happy to attend school at clear spring. Great school!

Posted January 11, 2006
Clear Spring Elementary is an excellent school. My kids love their teachers and all the staff as well. Their academics programs are very helpful. The music class has brought so much joy to my daughter, and the computer class has helped my son as well. My kids have been going there since Kindergarten and I have always been involed with there class, field trips, and programs. Always am up to date with the teachers. We couldn't ask for a much better school.

Clear Spring Elementary School 3

Posted August 27, 2005
The school needs an art program and some play ground equipment.

Posted August 22, 2005
My nephew is handicaped and for the 4 yr.s he attended Clear Spring Elem. we have had the chance to meet a lot of the teachers first hand & they are very concerning people. If you have a 'special needs' child these people will be there to help you along. The nurse especially was very good at keeping in touch w/ my family whenever needed. The staff is wonderful. Now that my own daughter is attending the same school I have no doubt that she will be very well taken care of. So give your child a chance to become his/her own person & enroll them at Clear Spring Elem.. They will work w/ you to give your child the education they need for the future.

Clear Spring Elementary School 4

Posted June 02, 2005
Mr son attendended this school for 3 yrs and did quite well. They offer a lot of extra help and tutoring to those who need it. The principle is wonderful and the school also utilizes a program to teach and encourage responsibility, self control, work ethic, trust attitude, and selflessness. I came from a private school not wanting to go public and was mostly pleased with what i found.

Clear Spring Elementary School
4311 Clear Spring Drive, San Antonio, TX  78217
(210) 407-2000
Last modified Clear Spring Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clear Spring Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top