Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

Develops character: Strongly agree

My kids are always quoting the 7 Leadership Habits and I can hear the pride in their voice when they talk about how they exemplified a habit during their day.

I'm one of the Watch D.O.G.S. at the school and I'm always amazed at how they are able to keep so many kids so well behaved and moving smoothly between activities. My kids are in the dual language program and they're learning a great deal. Great school.

ANYONE who is displeased with Coker teachers or staff administration HAS TO HAVE A PERSONAL ISSUE that is causing the problem. I have had children here since the 1980s and now have grandchildren there TOP NOTCH school in everyday and teachers/staff show genuine affection and concern as they teach our children and grandchildren an education to last a lifetime

If I was able to give zero stars I would. The staff at this school are rude! Unrealistic inconsiderate baboons ! I'm looking to purchase another home in a different district please! Please!please ! Do not send your children here!

Our kids attended Coker and now our grandkids are there in the dual language program. We have had excellent experiences with the faculty and staff who have always been helpful and encouraging. We are a family of educators and realize attitudes can make or break a school year. Keep up the great work Coker Cubs!!

This school is average at best. Staff and faculty are as cold as ice. Located right off a main road it has the feel of a high school and the number of students to back that statement. Not somewhere I would be happy to boast my child goes here. We live in the district so are basically forced to go here as we missed the deadline for School Choice due to military relocation. Parents are not allowed to drop off their children inside the building. I would not recommend this school to military families or newcomers to San Antonio. It's horrible and we are only two days in. If you are used to high quality education this school is not for you.

Love love love Coker!! Our son is in the dual language program there and is doing well. The school is a happy, well-run place!

We think Coker Elementary School is wonderful; The teachers are great, friendly and welcoming. The school itself is not too big, it has kind of a cozy feel compared to other schools and it seems lots of people know our son by name while he's not the kind of child that sceams attention. Our son likes it at Coker, he enjoys going to school which is pretty important.

Coker is a fantastic public school. We transfered in from a private school 2 years ago and could not be happier. The teachers and school administration have high values and always go the extra mile. Parent involvement is unbelievable. I would not want to send my kids anywhere else.

I have found the teachers in the lower grades to be unprofessional and downright childish. We had and issue with parking and crosswalk safety and the teachers acted like preschoolers. We had our child in private school and switched to public. Big mistake!

Last modified Coker Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.