Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Based on our family experience the school is / was great. we had little interaction with the former principal, but Ms. Henrickson is a great leader. The teachers and support staff my children and I have had interaction have been great. Only complaint is morning drop off, I feel there is a need for more law enforcement. Parents become a bit aggressive when it is near the start of school. The school staff does the best it can, but sometimes it just takes the fear of a traffic violation.

What a shame that this school forced the resignation of one of it's teachers who happens to be a committed fitness expert because she happened to pose in her swimsuit in fitness competitions. IF a man had done the same would he have been fired? I don't think so. Sexism is alive and well at East Terrell Hills Elementary.

My child attended preschool to get ahead start before kinder but instead was academically board. There are about three hours of class 1st hour for breakfast 2nd hour for dancing and singing and 3rd for recess and work. My child learned more at day care.

I was a little anxious when my son started Kindergarten. I had a long list of concerns. Fortunately,I was quickly relieved when he came home talking about his class with such enthusiasm. He has learned so much and adjusted more than I thought he would. I thank Mrs. Silas from the bottom of my heart for a job well done!

This is my daughters first year of school. I wanted her to have an experience that was positive and enriching. All of those hopes have been fulfilled and more, Ms. Perez is a dream!

My son attends Mrs. Silis's kinder class and he loves it anyone that can make my son want to get up in the morning to go to school has my approval, not to mention the teacher parent interaction is wonderful.

My son went to Pre-K here for 2 months and he hated every day here. He would lock me out of the car so he woudn't have to go. I went to the principal with my issues and nothing was done. My son was grabbed and yelled at daily. Horrible experience. He loves his new school. Completely different child now. He runs to get to class and his teachers are awesome.

Last modified East Terrell Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.