Eisenhower Middle School 3

Posted June 05, 2014
I went to this school for 1 and a half years, when I went there it was the middle of 7th grade and I got accepted by the other people very quickly, I made friends very quick. Then came 8th grade, it wasn't as easy with the friend part. My teachers were great and very helping. What happened with the friends is I came back and they didn't accept me anymore.I had to go make new friends, let me just tell you it took awhile. It wasn't as easy as 7th grade.In 8th grade there was a lot of drama with everyone, also there was lots of PDA.

Posted August 13, 2013
Eisenhower is a great school I went there for three years and never had a problem. Sports teams werw amazing they had lots of fun stuff to do and rhe teachers were fun and amazing. Youbhave many oppurtunities to fit in so this school is amazing

Eisenhower Middle School 4

Posted May 21, 2013
Eisenhower isn't as bad as some of these reviews make it out to be. Although my child has never had a problem with bullying, I would also say that it is all in how you handle situations that come up. Middle schoolers can be mean, but as a parent we have to take that opportunity to teach our children about the right & wrong ways to behave. And I would classify my child as neither rich, nor popular, nor an athlete. In all other matters, I have found the principal to be available and responsive at all times (he even frequently answers the main line at the school!), and the counselors to be willing to work with me and my child whenever there is a problem. The teachers, as with any public school, run the gamut from outstanding to average to awful. However, again, I have found simple and straightforward communication with the school and faculty to be very effective in resolving issues. I get very irritated by the laziness of other parents who expect the world to be handed to their children on a silver platter, without any bumps or difficulties. It is up to the parents to work IN PARTNERSHIP with the school to ensure a quality education, wherein the CHILD takes responsibility for success.

Eisenhower Middle School 4

Posted February 13, 2013
Eisenhower is not a bad school whatsoever! It really just takes some getting used to. I went here for 3 years and I had a lot of fun and definitely learned a lot. The dress code is mostly enforced for the kids in Athletics, because the coach's want them to look nice.

Eisenhower Middle School 1

Posted October 18, 2012
This school is one of the worst! There is a lot of bullying and fights that they seem to not see? There is way to many chances on the work, they them in dress code to hide the fact that this is a ghetto school. If you don't know what that word is then look it up. I am so glad I moved my daughter to a better school.

Eisenhower Middle School 1

Posted March 24, 2010

Eisenhower Middle School 0

Posted December 16, 2009
I ve been at Eisenhower M.S.for17 years. Eisenhower has great teachers and the kids are great. I am a special ed teacher, coach and I am a sponsor for Student council. Involvement in my school is very important to me

Posted May 01, 2009

Posted March 12, 2009
Eisenhower is a great school with great teachers and classes.

Eisenhower Middle School 2

Posted September 23, 2008
It is hard to walk from class to class when you have P.E. and only five min. to get to the science biulding which is on the other side of the school when you have to take at least 3 min. to got to your locker to get your stuff (which you are not aloud to take to P.E.) and then you have to race to the science biulding and when I say race I mean fast walk since thier is no running at the school and if a teacher stops to talk to you,it is impossible that you will get to class on time. I find that thier are lot of things I don't about this school and that it needs changing.

Eisenhower Middle School
8231 Blanco Road, San Antonio, TX  78216
Last modified Eisenhower Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eisenhower Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top