Bad
Good

Amount of homework: Strongly disagree

We never see our kids bring any home. So not sure if they get any.

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

Bullying is a daily thing and done in many different forms by many different kids. There needs to be a different form of bullying control. Children are to sensitive today.

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

No special needs classes specifically designed for the individual needs of these kids. Not all these challenged kids are the same. Different rooms are needed that you do not have, and different teachers.

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

Leadership means examples and teaching. And in my students eyes they only see excuses, not examples and teaching. Allowing things that should not be allowed and making excuses for it instead of fixing it. And creating areas (special needsclasses) for kids that need those classes. Even if it is single rooms, or quiet rooms, or whatever. There are solutions to everything for everyone. Why becauae everyone is created dufferent. Especially those with challenges.

Son has IEP from another state, we moved here in August and not only is the bullying severe in this school and they do nothing much about it. But they will not except any of his licensed medical Documentations from the state we moved from. And getting the ARD set up to fit his specific needs is becoming impossible. They care nothing about the child, only about themselves. We cannot even get a report from any of the teachers weekly like we have asked. Or his special needs counseler. It is really bad. And he is always put in ISS by the VP, instead of them dealing with the main issues. Really bad school. Recently had new ARD and tried having him put where we felt he would be safer. He has had a really bad 1 yr and 3 months now and things are not getting better, seem to be getting worse. But they insist on exhausting there resources first. So my son can suffer in the mean time while they play there games. It is now Nov, 2016 been over a year and the school still will not work for my sons best interest. Avoid this school at all cost if you have any children with any challenges. This school does not have placement or training for anyone with special needs.

I regret sending my children to eisenhower. I have a daughter that always worked very hard and on top of that, is very smart. Having few unhelpful teachers made her school life miserable. Some teachers used to give projects without enough time for completion. She slept very little everytime that happened. Exhausted and Moody, she brings to school her projects just to learn that the teachers changed their minds and give extra time to finish because nobody could finish. One teacher lost my son's project in her messy table. There are great public middle schools, so avoid this one.

I went to this school for 1 and a half years, when I went there it was the middle of 7th grade and I got accepted by the other people very quickly, I made friends very quick. Then came 8th grade, it wasn't as easy with the friend part. My teachers were great and very helping. What happened with the friends is I came back and they didn't accept me anymore.I had to go make new friends, let me just tell you it took awhile. It wasn't as easy as 7th grade.In 8th grade there was a lot of drama with everyone, also there was lots of PDA.

Eisenhower is a great school I went there for three years and never had a problem. Sports teams werw amazing they had lots of fun stuff to do and rhe teachers were fun and amazing. Youbhave many oppurtunities to fit in so this school is amazing

Eisenhower isn't as bad as some of these reviews make it out to be. Although my child has never had a problem with bullying, I would also say that it is all in how you handle situations that come up. Middle schoolers can be mean, but as a parent we have to take that opportunity to teach our children about the right & wrong ways to behave. And I would classify my child as neither rich, nor popular, nor an athlete. In all other matters, I have found the principal to be available and responsive at all times (he even frequently answers the main line at the school!), and the counselors to be willing to work with me and my child whenever there is a problem. The teachers, as with any public school, run the gamut from outstanding to average to awful. However, again, I have found simple and straightforward communication with the school and faculty to be very effective in resolving issues. I get very irritated by the laziness of other parents who expect the world to be handed to their children on a silver platter, without any bumps or difficulties. It is up to the parents to work IN PARTNERSHIP with the school to ensure a quality education, wherein the CHILD takes responsibility for success.

Eisenhower is not a bad school whatsoever! It really just takes some getting used to. I went here for 3 years and I had a lot of fun and definitely learned a lot. The dress code is mostly enforced for the kids in Athletics, because the coach's want them to look nice.

Last modified Eisenhower Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.