Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)

Amount of homework: Don't know

Posted April 28, 2016
We never see our kids bring any home. So not sure if they get any.

Posted April 28, 2016
Son has IEP from another state, we moved here in August and not only is the bullying severe in this school and they do nothing much about it. But they will not except any of his licensed medical Documentations from the state we moved from. And getting the ARD set up to fit his specific needs is becoming impossible. They care nothing about the child, only about themselves. We cannot even get a report from any of the teachers weekly like we have asked. Or his special needs counseler. It is really bad. And he is always put in ISS by the VP, instead of them dealing with the main issues. Really bad school.

Posted February 25, 2015
I regret sending my children to eisenhower. I have a daughter that always worked very hard and on top of that, is very smart. Having few unhelpful teachers made her school life miserable. Some teachers used to give projects without enough time for completion. She slept very little everytime that happened. Exhausted and Moody, she brings to school her projects just to learn that the teachers changed their minds and give extra time to finish because nobody could finish. One teacher lost my son's project in her messy table. There are great public middle schools, so avoid this one.

Eisenhower Middle School 3

Posted June 05, 2014
I went to this school for 1 and a half years, when I went there it was the middle of 7th grade and I got accepted by the other people very quickly, I made friends very quick. Then came 8th grade, it wasn't as easy with the friend part. My teachers were great and very helping. What happened with the friends is I came back and they didn't accept me anymore.I had to go make new friends, let me just tell you it took awhile. It wasn't as easy as 7th grade.In 8th grade there was a lot of drama with everyone, also there was lots of PDA.

Eisenhower Middle School 5

Posted August 13, 2013
Eisenhower is a great school I went there for three years and never had a problem. Sports teams werw amazing they had lots of fun stuff to do and rhe teachers were fun and amazing. Youbhave many oppurtunities to fit in so this school is amazing

Eisenhower Middle School 4

Posted May 21, 2013
Eisenhower isn't as bad as some of these reviews make it out to be. Although my child has never had a problem with bullying, I would also say that it is all in how you handle situations that come up. Middle schoolers can be mean, but as a parent we have to take that opportunity to teach our children about the right & wrong ways to behave. And I would classify my child as neither rich, nor popular, nor an athlete. In all other matters, I have found the principal to be available and responsive at all times (he even frequently answers the main line at the school!), and the counselors to be willing to work with me and my child whenever there is a problem. The teachers, as with any public school, run the gamut from outstanding to average to awful. However, again, I have found simple and straightforward communication with the school and faculty to be very effective in resolving issues. I get very irritated by the laziness of other parents who expect the world to be handed to their children on a silver platter, without any bumps or difficulties. It is up to the parents to work IN PARTNERSHIP with the school to ensure a quality education, wherein the CHILD takes responsibility for success.

Eisenhower Middle School 4

Posted February 13, 2013
Eisenhower is not a bad school whatsoever! It really just takes some getting used to. I went here for 3 years and I had a lot of fun and definitely learned a lot. The dress code is mostly enforced for the kids in Athletics, because the coach's want them to look nice.

Posted October 18, 2012
This school is one of the worst! There is a lot of bullying and fights that they seem to not see? There is way to many chances on the work, they them in dress code to hide the fact that this is a ghetto school. If you don't know what that word is then look it up. I am so glad I moved my daughter to a better school.

Posted December 16, 2009
I ve been at Eisenhower M.S.for17 years. Eisenhower has great teachers and the kids are great. I am a special ed teacher, coach and I am a sponsor for Student council. Involvement in my school is very important to me

Eisenhower Middle School 5

Posted March 12, 2009
Eisenhower is a great school with great teachers and classes.

8231 Blanco Road, San Antonio, TX  78216
Last modified Eisenhower Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.