Posted May 31, 2014
My daughter's name is Desiree . She is being verbally and physically abused on the school bus . Nor the bus driver or the powers that be seem to take much interest in our concerns. I don't know how others parent or refuse to, but my daughter isn't exposed to such language or behavior at home, and ought not to at school. She will not return.

Posted May 17, 2013
The principal and other administrators at this school have no regard for the well being of the children in their school. When my daughter was kicked by another student in her first year, I was told by the AVP that my child was not telling the truth. It is now year 2 and my child who has recently been inducted in NJHS, is having trouble with female students calling her names. I reported this to a counselor and the AVP and neither took it seriously. They can't do anything without names and details from the student directly. NEISD claims to have a strong anti-bullying policy but I can say from experience, they have no idea how to handle bullying. Now my daughter is hiding from the bullies and this has created more problems for her. She is late to class so the school is reprimanding her for excessive tardies. I can't wait for school to be over and I pray to God that we find a school next year that will give her a fresh start.

Garner Middle School 5

Posted January 25, 2010

Garner Middle School 0

Posted November 17, 2009
The teachers and staff at Garner Middle School are very responsive to the needs of the students. Our experience with Garner has been very positive.

Posted October 14, 2009

Posted May 27, 2009

Garner Middle School 5

Posted February 11, 2009

Garner Middle School 3

Posted January 27, 2008

Posted July 06, 2005

Posted April 05, 2005
Overall this is a very good school. Children are very well behaved for the most part. Not a problem here during my daughter's attendance.

Garner Middle School
4302 Harry Wurzbach Road, San Antonio, TX  78209
Last modified Garner Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Garner Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top