Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

I don't understand why this school has such low score. I have my two beautiful daughters enrolled there and I don't have any complain.

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

The Principal is at the door, welcoming her students every morning. She's open to all parents to chat and has demonstrated true care for each individual child needs.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The school has several programs such as leader in me, college discovery etc to help children grow those principles.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Teachers for each grade work together to offer children a consistent learning experience. This allows kids to benefit from the best of several teachers. The teachers we've had so far are very available and eager to help.

Love Harmony Hills. Small school feel with staff very friendly and available. Teachers have been great, our second grader reads fluently and we're in regular contact with his teachers. Go Hawks!

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

Teachers from the same grade agree on common homework for all children and send it well in advance so that families can manage their time and effort.

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

The school doesnt even give home work to pre k so they can learn how to write read nothing

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

We cant even find the leader to the school i dont even know what the principal looks like

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Horrible they except bullying we told them and nothing was done

Amount of homework: Strongly disagree

If i can give this school no starts i would they had bullying on the bus my daughter is only in pre k and they have them catching the bus with the older kids and she got her head smashed against the window and nothing was done i had a family member that was supposed to pick up my daught and their Secretary forgot to relay the message not 2 but 3 to 4 different times and the teachers called my husbands phone asking why we werent there then i come to the school and the Secretary says age forgor because there where mother people at the window .then one time my sister went to the gate to pick my daughter up and they said they sent her to the office already and the teacher called my husbands phone yelling at him and cutting him off and then when my husband git mad they tried to blame if on him. So i went to the school not even 3 mins after she called to speak with her and she lied and said she wasnt there . and the Secretary said she forgot to relay the message again. My daughter started school in sept because we moved from a different city and until this day i have no clue what the actual principal looks like nor the vice principal looks like or my daughters teacher .this school doesnt give the kids any home work at all either horrible school

Last modified Harmony Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.