Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

The school doesnt even give home work to pre k so they can learn how to write read nothing

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

We cant even find the leader to the school i dont even know what the principal looks like

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Horrible they except bullying we told them and nothing was done

Amount of homework: Strongly disagree

If i can give this school no starts i would they had bullying on the bus my daughter is only in pre k and they have them catching the bus with the older kids and she got her head smashed against the window and nothing was done i had a family member that was supposed to pick up my daught and their Secretary forgot to relay the message not 2 but 3 to 4 different times and the teachers called my husbands phone asking why we werent there then i come to the school and the Secretary says age forgor because there where mother people at the window .then one time my sister went to the gate to pick my daughter up and they said they sent her to the office already and the teacher called my husbands phone yelling at him and cutting him off and then when my husband git mad they tried to blame if on him. So i went to the school not even 3 mins after she called to speak with her and she lied and said she wasnt there . and the Secretary said she forgot to relay the message again. My daughter started school in sept because we moved from a different city and until this day i have no clue what the actual principal looks like nor the vice principal looks like or my daughters teacher .this school doesnt give the kids any home work at all either horrible school

I don't understand how this school has 4 of 10. It should have better rating. It's an awesome school. My daughters love this school. Even the staff is very polite and helpful.

The staff are very Condesending and have talked Down to us. I think an overall upper level staff replacement is in order. I mean what gives them the right to be rude to parents who's only looking out for what's best for their children.

This is my son first year kindergarten they teachers are being very patient my daughter is in third grade she love it there

Develops character: Disagree

The office staff talked down to my partner and I in front of not just our children but many kids. You cannot teach children to belittle or talk down to other people. Especially when we implement respect first and foremost. As a navy vet I hold respect and integrity in very high regard.

The staff there (the data clerk especially) are very biased and have made it very difficult to get any help with assisting me and my partner with any information on the bus schedule. The bus transit people said we were within the range to get our daughter dropped off at our house. The website I was given for HH bus route areas said we were within range. I have no working car at the moment but I am trying to get that fixed. I had to change my job to fit both of our children's schedules. Anytime I went there to fill out paper work I was given a different reason as to why my child was not able to ride the bus. (First time we weren't within the area of transit. Second time I had their own website information proving my daughter was eligible to ride the bus and they said we were too close to the school for her to ride the bus. The third time I asked them to work WITH me and to see if we could work this out they informed me they dont make the policys and i understand that but wheb i asked them for a complete layout of the policys they kept repeating they didnt make the policys and avoiding giving me any answer and kept dodging the question. I asked many times is there was anywhere I can go to see the policies and procedures of this particular school and the bus transit or compare the maps of aproved areas to see if there was anyway we could figure this out. I wasn't given any help or any answers and met with MORE attitude and aggression. My daughter is now singled out because we are trying to find ways of making all of our schedules work and we are working on getting her into a different school. The staff likes to stop my partner and I any chance they get to make remarks. I say partner because my wife and I are both women and they make it very clear that we are not welcome there. It's very frustrating and the environment there is very nice and the families we have met are amazing. It's a real shame we all agree that the staff really ruins this schools morale for our children and for us. Many parents as well as 2 of their own staff members have agreed that the office staff is rude and unwilling to actually do their job.

Last modified Harmony Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.