Posted July 18, 2011
We are moving out soon to Washington DC, and I wish I could take this school along. It is outstanding in all areas. The children and parents are very lucky to have this school, which is a model for all others.

Posted June 19, 2011
I am a community member and appreciate this school in our area. There is strong administrative leadership and support for the teaching staff. The parents in our community are proud and support this school. They have been rated exemplary this year as well as other years by Texas guidelines. They have earned the Blue Ribbon Award nationally and ranked as one of the top five schools in Bexar County. Students are well prepared when they enter the secondary schools in academics as well as leadership. Staff is excellent. Thumbs up for Hidden Forest!

Posted June 07, 2010
I've had kids at HF for 9 years. Tons of parent involvement, excellent staff. Close-knit and established neighborhoods, so there is low turnover of children in the school. My kids and I have made friends for life here. :)

Posted August 05, 2008
All of my child's teachers K-5 were excellent! It has a very strong PTA. Parents are very involved in what goes on there. The neighborhood is a safe, wonderful place to live. I highly recommend it for a public school. Kids are well prepared for middle school.

Posted July 31, 2008
We've had 3 kids attend Hidden Forest Elementary and it was great. The teachers, administrators, support staff were super. There is an extremely high level of parental involvement which the staff respond to. The GT program was excellent. As a public elementary in Texas, it can't be beat!!

Posted May 18, 2008
Fantastic school. We have a 3 bedroom house and we need to get a house with a fourth for a new baby, but my wife refuses to leave the school. My daughter has been there for two years and both of her teachers have been outstanding. Thank you Mrs. Brammel and Ms. Williams.

Posted January 18, 2008
Great school, strong PTA very involved parents, caring teachers, small in size, large in achievement

Hidden Forest Elementary School 4

Posted January 10, 2006
We just moved in from Mexico City and all I can say is that everybody at Hidden Forest are doing their best effort to make us feel like home. My kids are improving their english and the level of parent involvement is pretty high. We like Hidden Forest a lot, specially Mrs. Sherman, and Mrs. Hunt, they are helping our children a lot.

Posted January 03, 2006

Hidden Forest Elementary School
802 Silver Spruce Street, San Antonio, TX  78232
Last modified Hidden Forest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hidden Forest Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top