Posted May 28, 2014
My daughter has almost completed her 1st year 6th grade at Kreuger Middle and she is in the KSAT program. 1st year of middle school is usually a tought time, transitioning from elementary to middle school but I guess my daughter was lucky she had a great year, she said she was not ever bullied, she made lots of friends that she would have never met had we chose to stay at our home school. Looking forward to 7th and 8th. So glad we made the decision to got to KSAT

Krueger Middle School 3

Posted February 02, 2014
I am a seventh grader at the school. I know how everyone seems to be saying that they have been bullied. So have I, but no one really knows unless I tell them. I have been ignored and made fun of, so yes, my grades are low, and I am extremely shy, and some might even say "Derpy". I just want to say that there are people out there who care. I was lucky enough to find a few. Keep hanging on, and do not ever EVER let go.

Krueger Middle School 4

Posted October 08, 2013
Krueger Middle School, this is my first year and I love it, the principal the stuff personnel activities, and the main thing it is so close to my home that we can walk

Krueger Middle School 2

Posted August 07, 2013
Me and my sister only attended for one year because of the location of our home. Let me tell you this, most of the kids are extremely rude. Me and my sister have been bullied over such stupid and petty things. It blows my mind how rude some of these kids were to me. I was with the regular kids which had most of the rude ones. However my sister was in one of the better programs ksat, but was bullied there more than I was. I would of given this a one but the teachers there did their best to teach.

Posted February 09, 2013
As a teacher at Krueger Middle School, I am well aware of the fantastic things Krueger has to offer, such as the magnet programs, great teachers and a caring staff. I am also aware that Krueger is a school that is moving the students toward academic success through positive rewards and hard work on the part of the teachers. It is a new chapter for Krueger and I invite you to visit to witness it yourself.

Krueger Middle School 2

Posted November 10, 2011
I hesitate to tell you that one of the reasons that this program is located at Krueger is to enable the school achieve higher scores on required state academic testing. My son was bullied in the hallways constantly and when I reported it, the administration did NOTHING, so we withdrew...but not until after I had several meetings with them. Unfortunately, the behavior of a lot of the students in the "general population" body is abhorrent and it seems there is not much the staff can do about it. Ask to visit the campus during school hours and observe.

Posted December 23, 2010
my daughter goes to kmac, and we both are thrilled with the teachers here. they make sure that students understand the work they need to do, if not they are willing to tutor before or afterschool. just wish she could go here for high school also next year. not thrilled with high school she would need to go to.

Krueger Middle School 3

Posted October 05, 2010
My son has been in the KSAT program for 3 years now. The KSAT program itself is wonderful. The teachers are excellent; the KSAT leadership is responsive; the academic programs are more challenging than most San Antonio middle schools. Parents should be aware, however, that KSAT students are mixed with the general population in PE, Band, and Lunch. This has been an awful experience for the past three years. We constantly have things stolen (gym uniforms, cell phones, watches, etc.) with no attempt by the school to record this or catch those stealing. My son has been beaten up my the regular population of students on several occasions so we had to put him in a martial arts class to protect him. Lunch time is, frankly, an unsupervised zoo. Attempts to have issues addressed outside of the KSAT program have met with indifference.

Posted September 11, 2010
i am KSAT as a sixth grader and it is the greatest experience of my life. Our teachers actually understand you and they try to help with any at home problems. And when you are their you take G'T and PreAp classes. When you are in Krueger you feel just like at home and the new ppl you meet seem like you have known them your whole life. In the programs you can be yourself and show ppl what you can really achieve and nobody criticizes you about it so i recommend this school to everyone i am so happy that i did not go to Nimitz.

Krueger Middle School 0

Posted April 13, 2010
krueger is an awesome expirienc e surrounde by the wrong childeren. it takes a strong child to keep good self asteem but other than that it is an awesome learning enviorment!!

Krueger Middle School
438 Lanark Drive, San Antonio, TX  78218
Last modified Krueger Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Krueger Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top