Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Krueger Middle School
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted December 09, 2015
Mrs.Aldana has always been there for me, even now as I am an 8th grader.I am blessed to have her in my life. She is always there to help me with decisions and homework no matter what the subject is. I know that I can go to her with anything and everything and she will be there. I will truly miss her next year.

Krueger Middle School 1

Posted March 21, 2015
As a regular student at that school for two years, I was mistreated by both the staff and students. There is also a corrupt admininstration. I would get bullied by students on the regular which was expected. The teachers would not do anything about it and they did not care even when I complained, all they did was hush the kid or whatever. Once I was almost beat to a pulp by some bully and his friends for no reason after school. But then I got harassed by the vice principal against the school's code. One time the he forced me to remove a lanyard and bracelet that displayed a pride design, purely due to his own personal bias. The coach/math teacher would harass me too. I was forced to take PE as an elective against my wishes (it's an elective...) and ended up breaking my clavicle/collar bone from playing football. The school did not call an ambulance in this emergency, they simply had me wait in the nurse's office for an hour for my mom to show up just so I could wait another hour at Texas Med Clinic. Sick! I wish I could file a LAWSUIT against the school. Unique kids are definitely not safe here.

Posted May 28, 2014
My daughter has almost completed her 1st year 6th grade at Kreuger Middle and she is in the KSAT program. 1st year of middle school is usually a tought time, transitioning from elementary to middle school but I guess my daughter was lucky she had a great year, she said she was not ever bullied, she made lots of friends that she would have never met had we chose to stay at our home school. Looking forward to 7th and 8th. So glad we made the decision to got to KSAT

Krueger Middle School 3

Posted February 02, 2014
I am a seventh grader at the school. I know how everyone seems to be saying that they have been bullied. So have I, but no one really knows unless I tell them. I have been ignored and made fun of, so yes, my grades are low, and I am extremely shy, and some might even say "Derpy". I just want to say that there are people out there who care. I was lucky enough to find a few. Keep hanging on, and do not ever EVER let go.

Krueger Middle School 4

Posted October 08, 2013
Krueger Middle School, this is my first year and I love it, the principal the stuff personnel activities, and the main thing it is so close to my home that we can walk

Krueger Middle School 2

Posted August 07, 2013
Me and my sister only attended for one year because of the location of our home. Let me tell you this, most of the kids are extremely rude. Me and my sister have been bullied over such stupid and petty things. It blows my mind how rude some of these kids were to me. I was with the regular kids which had most of the rude ones. However my sister was in one of the better programs ksat, but was bullied there more than I was. I would of given this a one but the teachers there did their best to teach.

Posted February 09, 2013
As a teacher at Krueger Middle School, I am well aware of the fantastic things Krueger has to offer, such as the magnet programs, great teachers and a caring staff. I am also aware that Krueger is a school that is moving the students toward academic success through positive rewards and hard work on the part of the teachers. It is a new chapter for Krueger and I invite you to visit to witness it yourself.

Krueger Middle School 2

Posted November 10, 2011
I hesitate to tell you that one of the reasons that this program is located at Krueger is to enable the school achieve higher scores on required state academic testing. My son was bullied in the hallways constantly and when I reported it, the administration did NOTHING, so we withdrew...but not until after I had several meetings with them. Unfortunately, the behavior of a lot of the students in the "general population" body is abhorrent and it seems there is not much the staff can do about it. Ask to visit the campus during school hours and observe.

Posted December 23, 2010
my daughter goes to kmac, and we both are thrilled with the teachers here. they make sure that students understand the work they need to do, if not they are willing to tutor before or afterschool. just wish she could go here for high school also next year. not thrilled with high school she would need to go to.

Krueger Middle School 3

Posted October 05, 2010
My son has been in the KSAT program for 3 years now. The KSAT program itself is wonderful. The teachers are excellent; the KSAT leadership is responsive; the academic programs are more challenging than most San Antonio middle schools. Parents should be aware, however, that KSAT students are mixed with the general population in PE, Band, and Lunch. This has been an awful experience for the past three years. We constantly have things stolen (gym uniforms, cell phones, watches, etc.) with no attempt by the school to record this or catch those stealing. My son has been beaten up my the regular population of students on several occasions so we had to put him in a martial arts class to protect him. Lunch time is, frankly, an unsupervised zoo. Attempts to have issues addressed outside of the KSAT program have met with indifference.

Krueger Middle School
438 Lanark Drive, San Antonio, TX  78218
Last modified Krueger Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Krueger Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top