San Antonio, TX

Posted September 19, 2008

Posted September 14, 2008

Posted July 29, 2008

Posted July 22, 2008
The teachers helped my son work through some early difficulties so that he finished the year with drastically improved grades, and he aced all his TAKS tests with a commended performance in 3 categories.

Posted February 20, 2008
They don't care about the children.When you report about some scandel they don't do any thing.

Posted August 20, 2005
I am happy knowing our child goes to a great school, and our daughter is waiting to go there too, but she is only in the third grade for now. Our oldest son is now in High School, but he enjoyed going to the Jr. High. Both of our sons will be together at the High School next year. I only wish they would participate in sports, but a parent should never force their children to do something they are against. I wish I could be much more involved, but my health keeps me from doing many things I would like to do such as being there for my children everyday. I only hope I will be here to see them get their Diplomas in the future.

Nimitz Middle School
5426 Blanco Road, San Antonio, TX  78216
Last modified Nimitz Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nimitz Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top