San Antonio, TX
Students enrolled: 1,014

Nimitz Middle School 5

Posted March 10, 2015
Nimitz has STEM Academy magnet program for sixth through eighth graders who are interested in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. This is a college-preparatory program located on the Nimitz Middle School campus.

Nimitz Middle School 4

Posted July 22, 2008
The teachers helped my son work through some early difficulties so that he finished the year with drastically improved grades, and he aced all his TAKS tests with a commended performance in 3 categories.

Nimitz Middle School 1

Posted February 20, 2008
They don't care about the children.When you report about some scandel they don't do any thing.

Nimitz Middle School 4

Posted August 20, 2005
I am happy knowing our child goes to a great school, and our daughter is waiting to go there too, but she is only in the third grade for now. Our oldest son is now in High School, but he enjoyed going to the Jr. High. Both of our sons will be together at the High School next year. I only wish they would participate in sports, but a parent should never force their children to do something they are against. I wish I could be much more involved, but my health keeps me from doing many things I would like to do such as being there for my children everyday. I only hope I will be here to see them get their Diplomas in the future.

Nimitz Middle School 5

Posted June 29, 2005
Nimitz Academy faculty and staff strive on making the students work hard to achieve their goals. Although this students may not come from the best home environment, the principal and her staff go above and beyond the call to provide a safe haven for these students. The staff even makes sure the students have breakfast each morning and a clean set of clothes--they have a 'clothes closet' for those student who may not have the facilities to keep clean clothes. They also are not only teaching academics, but also life and survival skills!! I commend the principal and her great staff on a job well done!! You are making a difference and thats what will really count when its all said and done! Again keep up the good work!!!

Nimitz Middle School
5426 Blanco Road, San Antonio, TX  78216
Last modified Nimitz Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nimitz Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top