San Antonio, TX

Stahl Elementary School 1

Posted May 25, 2015
This is the worst school that I have ever been too. It took me several times to reach out to the vice principal just so the teacher could help my daughter and not just ignore Her when she needed the help . I would recommend you go anywhere else . Not to mention they lost a kid and the kid wonder into a near by neighborhood. How in the world does that happen ? Worst school I have ever felt with hands down

Stahl Elementary School 2

Posted August 20, 2010
My daughter goes to Stahl and I have to say it is a wonderful school. She had a great teacher last year but the reading facilitator, Mrs. Strauss was a joke. She was very rude and crude to my daughter and did not care about her students. Do not let your child get tutored by this teacher. HORRIBLE!

Posted October 04, 2009
Stahl is a diverse and open campus. It takes pride in its bilingual program and the new dual language kindergarten. Students are encouraged to treat each person with respect through the campus wide use of 'I Care Rules' and an anti-bullying intiative now in its third year on campus. Parents are always present as volunteers as well as involvement in the PTA. Many programs throughout the school year bring families and staff together. A dedicated staff work hard and stay late to make sure that the needs of all students are met.

Posted January 26, 2008
We moved from Maine prior to my daughter starting Kindergarten. We have two older children and the quality difference between kindergartens in Maine and the same grade here are astonishing. My daughter is reading books I wasn't even able to attempt until 2nd grade. Ms. Stallings is doing an incredible job with her class. We had a few hiccups with the bus garage and temporary bus drivers, but the usual route drivers are involved with the kids and treat them like their own children. I'm very happy thus far.

Posted December 22, 2006
The math curriculum at Stahl is outstanding. My child loves school and I owe that to the outstanding teachers: homeroom, music, art, and PE. The librarian is wonderful too!

Posted April 25, 2005
I have two children attending Stahl Elementary and I must say that the teachers are exceptional, the administration involvement is wonderful, and there is a general feeling of pride and respect regarding the school. The music program has two great teachers that go above and beyond for extracurricular activities, and the physical education program is very in depth and informative. My husband and I have learned things regarding general health we didn't know from our children! Stahl is a great school. I'd recommend anyone moving into San Antonio to make an effort to be in this district, in this elementary school.

Stahl Elementary School
5222 Stahl Road, San Antonio, TX  78247
Last modified Stahl Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stahl Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top