Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted July 09, 2016
People here are great! Great teachers who care about the kids! Awesome music program -- especially the jazz band!

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted April 18, 2016
There's an Art Teacher that I like very much. She fun to be around, but you also know that you shouldn't break the rules around her. Everything you expect from a teacher. Thanks, Mrs.V. School would be a lot less fun without you.

Teacher effectiveness: Somewhat effective

Posted April 18, 2016
It depends on the student, subject, and teacher. Some teachers are really skilled in the art of reaching out and adapting their lessons to fit as many students as possible. Others have a set way of teaching that doesn't always work.

Develops respect: Disagree

Posted April 18, 2016
No. You can't teach respect. A person EARNS respect. If it is not earned, it is fear, not respect.

Bradley Middle School 3

Posted April 18, 2016
SURE, most of the teachers are absolute angels. SURE, they have a very clean,safe school. SURE, the school food is alright and their electives are great. There is OME issue that has completely ruined my year and a half attending this school. The issue of my coffee cup. I see teachers with non clear containers full of coffee sitting on their desktops. I know it could be a safety issue, but I am OFFENED at these double standards. How DARE they not let a sleep deprived teen not have caffeine? You want me to have A's in my classes, participate in sports AND clubs, study, and have time to relax? I have to wake up an hour early so that I can eat and get ready for school. There are not enough hours in the day to get a full night of sleep and be a successful student. My poor coffee cup is sealed and sits in my safe (the school says) locker. It's all I have until the weekend. Don't do that to a poor little 14 year old. I have to grow up soon. Don't you ruin my childhood like that.

Posted February 19, 2014
Bradley is the best school I could ever imagine! The advanced (GT) programs are simply stunning, and the teachers there are so supportive. The kids are great (unless of course you look for trouble), and I rarely hear of bullying altercations. The arts department is simply an elite within itself, and the athletics department is very focused on a student's health and athletic ability - not just another class! If you have to choose between Bradley and any other school, CHOOSE BRADLEY!

Posted October 26, 2013
Simply stunning. I went to Bradley last year and the faculty were helpful and kind. The students are nice and welcoming and great gym and science wing. I ADVICE YOU TO JOIN THEATER ARTS! Mr.Keyes is the best most helpful kind encouraging teacher there is that makes you laugh your socks off while still teaching you about the arts.!!!!

Bradley Middle School 3

Posted April 13, 2013
My child is a sixth grader this year at Bradley. We never had issues with grades before this year. I found that when you try to communicate with the teachers, you get no response back. They don't try to speak with you until after your child fails and there is nothing you can do to help.I recommend you watch your child's portal closely to see how they are doing. This is the only way you will know. Out of the 8 teachers my child has and the 5 core subject teachers I have had to deal with, 2 teachers actually initiated communication and worked as a team with me on my child's education. The Principle was brought into it at one point and he had offered no explaination for his teachers. I know a former student from Bradley who agreed that she experienced the same thing when she was a student there and that the teachers favor certain students over others. The teachers are given limits on how many that can fail and how many need A's, B's, etc so they can get their hands on funding from the state. It is a sad situation that it is our children that truly pay in the end.

Posted April 11, 2013
We have a child in the GT program at Bradley & one child who will be there next year. We love Bradley. Mr. Oxley is a great principal & the teachers are dedicated & hard working. We moved from NISD specifically to this area so our kids could attend these NEISD schools & we are so glad we did.

Posted August 15, 2012
Bradley has been a great school for my two children. The GT classes are first rate. My 6th grader was disappointed that a lot of kids in her Pre AP math class were not there to learn, but I think that will improve as some of the less interested kids opt out of the Pre AP program. The music programs--Band, Orchestra and girls Choir-- are exceptional, and the Athletics program is also quite good and engenders a lot of school spirit. Recent budgetary issues have impacted Bradley in is team program and the GT program, but this type of issue is being faced by most of the public schools.

14819 Heimer Road, San Antonio, TX  78232
Last modified Bradley Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.