Posted February 19, 2014
Bradley is the best school I could ever imagine! The advanced (GT) programs are simply stunning, and the teachers there are so supportive. The kids are great (unless of course you look for trouble), and I rarely hear of bullying altercations. The arts department is simply an elite within itself, and the athletics department is very focused on a student's health and athletic ability - not just another class! If you have to choose between Bradley and any other school, CHOOSE BRADLEY!

Posted October 26, 2013
Simply stunning. I went to Bradley last year and the faculty were helpful and kind. The students are nice and welcoming and great gym and science wing. I ADVICE YOU TO JOIN THEATER ARTS! Mr.Keyes is the best most helpful kind encouraging teacher there is that makes you laugh your socks off while still teaching you about the arts.!!!!

Bradley Middle School 3

Posted April 13, 2013
My child is a sixth grader this year at Bradley. We never had issues with grades before this year. I found that when you try to communicate with the teachers, you get no response back. They don't try to speak with you until after your child fails and there is nothing you can do to help.I recommend you watch your child's portal closely to see how they are doing. This is the only way you will know. Out of the 8 teachers my child has and the 5 core subject teachers I have had to deal with, 2 teachers actually initiated communication and worked as a team with me on my child's education. The Principle was brought into it at one point and he had offered no explaination for his teachers. I know a former student from Bradley who agreed that she experienced the same thing when she was a student there and that the teachers favor certain students over others. The teachers are given limits on how many that can fail and how many need A's, B's, etc so they can get their hands on funding from the state. It is a sad situation that it is our children that truly pay in the end.

Posted April 11, 2013
We have a child in the GT program at Bradley & one child who will be there next year. We love Bradley. Mr. Oxley is a great principal & the teachers are dedicated & hard working. We moved from NISD specifically to this area so our kids could attend these NEISD schools & we are so glad we did.

Posted August 15, 2012
Bradley has been a great school for my two children. The GT classes are first rate. My 6th grader was disappointed that a lot of kids in her Pre AP math class were not there to learn, but I think that will improve as some of the less interested kids opt out of the Pre AP program. The music programs--Band, Orchestra and girls Choir-- are exceptional, and the Athletics program is also quite good and engenders a lot of school spirit. Recent budgetary issues have impacted Bradley in is team program and the GT program, but this type of issue is being faced by most of the public schools.

Posted March 06, 2012
I am an 8th grade student attending bradley middle school, there are bullies at bradley but what school are there not bullies at? The teachers are some of the best teachers i have had in my life, the admintrators there are great, and i think if you were to complain to them they will do something about it.

Bradley Middle School 3

Posted January 05, 2012
My child is a straight "A" GT student and was even awarded a "Silver Star" award from Bradley. The teachers are excellent, but the social issues and bulling at this school are horrific. The anxiety my daughter had to go through on a daily basis was not worth it. The administration is no help. They act like the problems don't exist and even went as far as blaming my daughter for the issues. The "mean girls" run rampant and unchecked. The entire administration needs to read "Odd Girl Out".

Posted February 25, 2011
I am offended by the Feb. 3rd post. "He" would never hit anyone, and that is such a off color remark that I question the motive. Bradley Middle School is a Recognized Campus (on the fence of being Exemplary) and was just named a Texas School to Watch and received National Schools to Watch recognition. The Texas History program with its on site cabin, general store, and museum is a one of a kind. It is a delight to have my child attend Bradley Middle School !

Bradley Middle School 4

Posted February 06, 2011
My son started Bradley this year and really likes it. I have found the teachers to be very professional and helpful. It recently was named a Texas" School to Watch" and I think it is one of the better schools in San Antonio and probably in the State. As for the last 2 negative reviews- I'm really sorry that your poorly behaved and failing children did not have a good experience. From my point of view-that's a plus for Bradley !

Bradley Middle School 1

Posted February 03, 2011
This school is horrible. The teachers are rude and they don't even bother informing the parents when a student gets into trouble. I saw the vice principal get into a confrontation with a student and it seemed like he was going to hit him. Your child will be sent to (ISS) In School Suspension and they won't even inform you as a parent. I have spoke with other parents and they feel the same way. Avoid sending your child to this school if possible!

Bradley Middle School
14819 Heimer Road, San Antonio, TX  78232
Last modified Bradley Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bradley Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top