Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Amount of homework: Neutral

On the topic of home work they have a decent approach that is affective a little if the staff focuses on how to get the parents more involved that would sertantly help sue to the fact i was raised by only my mother she could not spend this tine with me so why make one approach when you can have to make the home work friendly and inviting to the students it seems like nothing but will help i remember when i would have home work and it was so uninviting just rows of multiplication front and back on plane white paper add design smiley faces fireworks some thing that will wow the young mind and point blank make the students want to do the home work the aproach they had and im pretty sure they still have was just trying to drill the information into the heads of students yes repetiton does work if you do it the rite way but by adding wow repetiton to work will make the students learn if you bounce from subject to subject and just load them in well boring work the students will not due the work and that is what the school is seeing no work that is what the parents are seeing bad grades if you add wow repition and get the parents more involved i guarantee you will see better grades happy students ready to show up to school wich will be help all around with the school if a child shows up to school ready to learn this will create less problems for the staff wich will give the staff more time to focus on what needs to be focused on come on staff faculty students and parents you can do this as a ream and make (jk) great!!!!!!YOU CAN Do IT!!!!!!!! Go rabbits

Hello my name is moses i actually went to (jk) from the 3rd grade to the 5th grade and was a very troubled kid due to the fact of bullying i would intentionally get in trouble so i could get sent to the office becuase the bullying was so bad and nothing seemed to be done aome of the staff there is/was very Help full with the situation but not every staff member was infact some of the staff were the bullies ex name calling to the students and putting down students work saying they would grow up to be nothing very sad i suffered this every yr and every day when i went there the bullies get sent to sit in the office or another class but not actually talked to about it and told wrong from rite i hated every day i attended school becuase i was bullied so there for i acted out to escaoe it my oarents whent up to the school every week at meast once and still nothing the fact that it is now 7 yr later and still nothing to be done is not good to see or here this is a problem with in the comunity in the familys and in the school and in the school board if proper caution is taken with these incidentes at home and in school and rules that actually work are put in place this school would be one of the best in sa ive been to many and besides for the bullying it was step one talk to the kids parents and staff all in the gym hold a day not a pta meeting because not all parents go just a little event with games snacks etc get every one in the gym and talk to them all at once about the situation and if i could speak out to those kids about bullying. I beleive it would make a good impact on them due to the fact i know how it feels being bullied but this is a seriouse problem that needa to be treated with the upmost respect and caution because if you aproach the situation this way so will your students staff and parents i k ow this first hand no matter what people say children kearn first hand they do what they see the act on what there taught my contact information is mosesramirez1999@gmail.com or 210-719-7149 im a recent graduate and with out the help of fellow friends and staff i would have never made it because bullying is strong and does ruin lives and encouraging this behavior is just as bad if not worse i rember when it was encouraged it made it ten times worse if you add fule to a flame it grows add technic and a strong minded school to fight the fire abd it will go

The school is nice yes but it does not follow up with their bullying policies within one month my daughter has been (this was all done on purpose) pushed, cut with scissors, bit, kicked on her mouth noticed blood on her shirt, and her thumb bent back more than once. The school knows I am furious with it. I did not move out my old state just to have my daughter be fed to a pack of wolves this about the behavior from other students what my daughter tells me. Will your child get their education yes. But if they are being bullied their are more concerned about their emotions more than education. I have given permission for my daughter to fight back. If the student acknowledges and said sorry then yes it an accident but on purpose no offense for month continuing on going problems after e-mails, letter and person to person communication and it doesn't get solved uh no. From my understanding trying to give hugs are wrong but getting mistreated is acceptable? I don't know how many other parents have had problems with this school alone but its getting out of control.

This school is not good! Trust me don't send your kids here I've had issues with my kids being bullied. The sad part is the principal and administration know about it and they still continue to protect these bully's. My kids dread going to school everyday and also complain of the rude teachers. Thankful I'm renting in the area and I'm moving soon. And in all honesty because of the school. I'm so over the administration and the lack of support they do to end bullying. Literally I get calls on a daily about my child being attacked yet nothing gets done. Everything gets thrown under the rug at this school. If you can avoid this schoo please do.

This is the worst school I have ever encountered. It is full of racism against whites and violence goes unpunished. I can't wait to get my children out of that poor excuse for and institution of education.

The construction was completed and the portables are gone. The building is beautiful and the school is a great one. We have a new principal this year and she is just wonderful!

I am new to the area and I can tell you that this school is very organized. There is only one thing that I don't not approve of is that my child is in a portable that is very far from the school bldg. My child has to walk a very long distance if he/she would need to use the restroom/drink water. My child's teacher has stated that she is also not happy with the distance. There is also construction going on right now that I do not approve of. My child has to walk through the construction just to get to the main bldg. I am not happy with any of that at this moment. Other than that I approve of this school.

Last modified Jackson-Keller Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.