Bad
Good

The school is nice yes but it does not follow up with their bullying policies within one month my daughter has been (this was all done on purpose) pushed, cut with scissors, bit, kicked on her mouth noticed blood on her shirt, and her thumb bent back more than once. The school knows I am furious with it. I did not move out my old state just to have my daughter be fed to a pack of wolves this about the behavior from other students what my daughter tells me. Will your child get their education yes. But if they are being bullied their are more concerned about their emotions more than education. I have given permission for my daughter to fight back. If the student acknowledges and said sorry then yes it an accident but on purpose no offense for month continuing on going problems after e-mails, letter and person to person communication and it doesn't get solved uh no. From my understanding trying to give hugs are wrong but getting mistreated is acceptable? I don't know how many other parents have had problems with this school alone but its getting out of control.

This school is not good! Trust me don't send your kids here I've had issues with my kids being bullied. The sad part is the principal and administration know about it and they still continue to protect these bully's. My kids dread going to school everyday and also complain of the rude teachers. Thankful I'm renting in the area and I'm moving soon. And in all honesty because of the school. I'm so over the administration and the lack of support they do to end bullying. Literally I get calls on a daily about my child being attacked yet nothing gets done. Everything gets thrown under the rug at this school. If you can avoid this schoo please do.

This is the worst school I have ever encountered. It is full of racism against whites and violence goes unpunished. I can't wait to get my children out of that poor excuse for and institution of education.

The construction was completed and the portables are gone. The building is beautiful and the school is a great one. We have a new principal this year and she is just wonderful!

I am new to the area and I can tell you that this school is very organized. There is only one thing that I don't not approve of is that my child is in a portable that is very far from the school bldg. My child has to walk a very long distance if he/she would need to use the restroom/drink water. My child's teacher has stated that she is also not happy with the distance. There is also construction going on right now that I do not approve of. My child has to walk through the construction just to get to the main bldg. I am not happy with any of that at this moment. Other than that I approve of this school.

Last modified Jackson-Keller Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.