Bad
Good

We chose our home when moving to San Antonio because of the reviews on Fox Run...we are NOT disappointed! I could not be happier with the staff, especially the leadership. John Hinds is an EXEMPLARY leader and I truly feel he runs his campus as a dad. His weekly emails to parents are something we look forward to each week. Our son has excelled academically, and we are pleased with his performance and the open communication with his teacher. Parent involvement is amazing, and there are plenty of opportunities available for parents who work full time but would still like to be involved :) our son loves attending "hoops with dad" on Saturday mornings! Fox Run has been a wonderful experience, and we could not be happier!

My son went to Stahl Elem. for Pre-K and now attends Fox Run Elem. for Kinder. I would never have know there could be such a complete difference from one Elementary to the next but I did notice almost immediately. Fox Run is exemplary. The entire staff has been nothing short of gracious and accomodating. The Principal stands in the front entrance of the school greeting all of the students upon entry. My son likes going to Fox Run. He feels important to his teacher and other staff members. We plan on moving within the next couple of years and one of my stipulations is that we must stay in the Fox Run District.

I love this school i would so recommend it fast.... The teachers are very good with the kids

My son was in 1 and 2 grade at this school. We moved over sea and his teacher took the time to find another teacher in that school who had been station in Okinawa Japan and made sure that my son and her got to talk about what it was going to be like and share her pic with him.

We love Fox Run!! Mr. Hinds is so totally awesome and the teachers are the best!! YAY!

this school is the best. alway finding way to improve the student academaily and no matter,if you are a A student or not they will take you from a C student make you a B student a B student a A student , then a Astudent to A+ student . they just dont focus on the A student and forget the other student they ar there to build every student to excellence. giving word of encourgament to be better than what you are better yet they teach the student that each of them have a purpose in this school.and that is to become a wonderful student

My child went to Fox Run from 1-4th grades. I love this school! The Principal is always in eye sight when visiting the school in morning and afternoon. All the Office Staff is always warm and welcoming any issues I might have had. The teachers have a HUGE amount of care in every student. Always hard-working on one on one attention. I feel he is prepared for any educational milestone going forward. Thank You for making my child's school years the best we will remember.

All of my children have attended Fox Run all in Ap/Gt courses in middle and HS now! Great teachers and principal!

I was a substitute for a few years at Fox Run before becoming a teacher elsewhere. The faculty and staff truly have their heart in the students' best interest. I have yet to see a principal as dedicated to student success -- without a focus on the TAKS and more of a focus on the whole child -- as Mr. Hinds. I subbed a great deal for the 2nd grade team and I can attest to the rigor in academics as well as the relationships they build with their students. I wish I lived in the district so my child could attend.

My twins began there school career at Fox Run Elementary. They are in 4th grade now and I have been overall very pleased with Fox Run and the staff. The priniciple Mr Hinds is a wonderful Priniciple - he genuinely cares about the children who attend his school, as well as, the teachers and the staff. As with any public facility, there are good and not so good things that happen, but I have been pleased. One of my twins did not acclamate to school as well as his sister; I thought I was going to pull my hair out, but Mr Hinds and a few awesome teachers stood by our family and we have made it through to 4th grade. I have nothing but good things to say about Fox Run and could have not had my children a more awesome school.

Last modified Fox Run Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.