Posted December 12, 2009
Mrs. Charles-Sanchez is the best thing to happen to Jordan. I love her above and beyond approach to teaching as well as making parents become involved as an equal partner in their child's education. I was thinking about private school, but thanks to Mrs. Charles-Sanchez, my child will stay at Jordan. Thanks!

Posted August 16, 2009
oh this school is so awsome im an 8th grader this year and i wish i could stay alot longer if you want your child to go to a school with a lively atmosphere this is the school the teachers will easily break down problems for students and make sure they will know what they are doing. sports are really fun thell take it seriously but also make sure youll have a great time dances and electives are another way to let your child have fun and another way to meet new friends i can honestly say if you enroll your student in the middle of the school year he or she will have at least 30 friends the 1st day they are there well i guess i made my point by saying i love being a jordan jaguar:)!! -arianna-

Posted June 02, 2009
Fantastic teaching staff and excellent Administration. The campus recently had cameras installed which has cut down on fights, thefts, bullying and other types of activities. The campus officer is approachable, polite and genuinely cares about the students (in my child's case as well as others I have first hand knowledge about). I was apprehensive at first due to things I had heard prior to my child attending but I believe the campus had some major staff changes which resulted in my rating the way I did. Great campus!

Posted December 22, 2008
We were very unhappy with Jordan. I was first displeased with the way they basically asked parents to butt out, then when a problem did arise it would take several attempts to get any response from the staff. The way the administration would deal with a problem was to eliminate instead of trying to find a solution. For example there were not enough lockers for every students so one grade had to carry all their books with them all day to every class. Leading to many things being lost, misplaced and on several occasions stolen. There were a few shining examples of excellent teachers but I feel that I cannot recomend a good rating due to the administration and unconsistant discipline.

Jordan Middle School 4

Posted August 11, 2008

Jordan Middle School 4

Posted May 23, 2008
Very nice teachers and staff. They stick to the rules here- they can be pretty strict. Sadly, it can be difficult to reach some of the staff members when you have a problem- they are always extremely busy. But, when you do reach them, they do go above and beyond to address your concerns. My child has been happy attending here for two years.

Posted April 30, 2008
Jordan is a great school. Teachers try their best to teach the students as much as possible. The students thrive to learn and try support eachother.

Jordan Middle School 2

Posted March 22, 2008

Posted December 09, 2004
This school has nice respective teachers that know how to have fun and learn at the same time. Ilove this school because their athletics is awesome.They have at least three championship titles.I hope i can live up to the Jaguar Tradition:) _ A Supportive Student

Jordan Middle School
1725 Richland Hills Drive, San Antonio, TX  78251
Last modified Jordan Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jordan Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top