Stevenson Middle School 3

Posted May 19, 2014
Average school. Good and bad things could be said about it. It is located in a great area, but you have to wonder where some of these bad kids come from?!! If your child puts work into the academics, then they can prepare them for the next level. As in life, just tell your child to stay away from troublemakers.

Stevenson Middle School 2

Posted October 26, 2013
I had two children begin 6th grade at Stevenson MS in 2012, and after six months in this school I removed them and began homeschooling. This school was awful; there were so many problems and the change in my kids demeanor was drastic and grades declined. they were bullied, and because they were not discipline problems, they were often ignored by staff and seem to fall through the cracks. My daughter was depressed and terrified to go to school; Admin. seemed uninterested in fixing the issues and the lame attempts they made were dismissive and placed blame on my daughter.

Stevenson Middle School 4

Posted August 08, 2011
I have one daughter that attended Stevenson M.S. and is now in high school and one that attended 6th grade and now entering 7th grade. Although, Stevenson M.S. is an older school (believe it was built in the mid 70s) it has a lot to offer, with a wide selection of electives; Art, Drama, Band, Choir, Sports, Languages, Consumer Science and an AVID program. The teachers are great! I was glad that my 7th grader had the same 6th grade math teacher, Ms. Dschuden, as my now 10th grader did. She is awesome and does a wonderful job of getting kids to have a much better understanding/appreciation for math. Also, my girls were crazy about the Assistant Principal, Ms. Gould as she is an excellent role model for all the students!

Stevenson Middle School 0

Posted March 24, 2010
I have two students at Stevenson Middle School in San Antonio, and I must say, that out of the three NS middle schools they have attended, this is absolutely the best. They attended Rudder, Hobby and now Stevenson, and I am so thankful to have them there. Mr. Jaime Liendo is an incredible man, and all schools such be so blessed to have a Mr. Liendo. The teachers also make me feel that they really care about the success of their students. Way to go Stevenson!

Stevenson Middle School 2

Posted February 01, 2010
I have two kids in Stevenson MS and have been very disappointed with the school. There are a few good teachers and some great coaches but the administration is poor. There is a lack of consistance and no one wants to be held accountable. The school is getting worse every year and it seems no one at the school cares enough to try to make a difference. The lack of leadership has caused the school to become a place that I dread sending my kids to everyday.

Posted July 08, 2009
Stevenson Middle School. Wow. I wouldn't switch schools for anything. The school is clearly the best in the whole NISD. I hate to brag, but its true. Great and successful programs-athletics (many district champs), and orchestra & band ( almost always sweepstakes in UIL Comp). We have an amazing GT program. The teachers are pretty supportive :-). You find all kinds of people, and I'm sure any new student would fit into any of the groups there. It may be an old school, (well half) but thats what makes this school so special with its traditions and great memories, and fun atmosphere. I can't wait for eigth grade.

Stevenson Middle School 1

Posted May 26, 2009

Posted October 07, 2008
CSMS is the BEST middle school in Northside. Well, that's what I think. I love this school an would hate to leave the great teachers and coaches!

Stevenson Middle School 4

Posted July 08, 2008
Im a student at CSMS. Im going into 8th grade and this is the best school ever. the techers are really nice and GT is awesome. the coaches are the greatest coaches ever!

Posted January 12, 2008
I love the teachers here at CSMS! Especially the band director, Mr. Cain. I play the french horn and am 1st chair all-region, because of Mr. Cain. CSMS rocks!

Stevenson Middle School
8403 Tezel Road, San Antonio, TX  78254
Last modified Stevenson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stevenson Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top