San Antonio, TX
Students enrolled: 1,169

Pease Middle School 2

Posted August 07, 2014
I went ro this school for 2 years and i sure hope i dont this year the most teachers do help you in everythin you need but some just dont care about most of our education and treat every student with different respect wich is so unfair.The principal doesnt take stand for her school she is hardly seen at school . The school aint so bad i guess but theres to much violence there was not a day when someone disn get arested or suspended for fighting the students cant even be in a class for long because there was always a cop with a dog checking for drugs i sure hope im able to go to another school this year im just tired of always being drama at school...

Pease Middle School 2

Posted February 01, 2013
The staff at Pease are more interested in producing obedient robots than intelligent students. Everything is so regimented that there is no room for creativity or personal growth in decision making. How can we expect children to be able to make good decisions if we never let them have the chance. They regulate where they sit, when they drink water, when they urinate, with whom they sit at lunch, etc. Legalism squelches independence. These kids need a chance to learn and grow. Maybe they should be more diligent about controlling the trouble makers instead of punishing everyone. It is a good thing I don't have to attend this school. I was an honors student with a 3.97 GPA, but I would have been expelled from this prison!

Pease Middle School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
I have had the pleasure of sending my children to Pease since 1987. I then sent four children and have since sent three more. I'm on my last child to attend Pease, who happens to being learning challnged. The one thing that has never failed my children is the willingness of the teachers, counselors and such to render to each child, the rights to a fair education and one in which the child comes out ahead. These children have an equal process to learning no matter what degree may have to be taken for each child to understand and grow from that education. My current child attending Pease will again bring challenges to all of us. However, I also know I can rest assured, the staff will be going the distance to help her learn as will she and I. We will be a united front as any mind is terrible thing to waste.

Posted May 01, 2009

Posted February 22, 2009

Posted January 30, 2009

Posted October 06, 2008

Posted May 08, 2005

Posted February 14, 2004
Staff at Pease needs to listen to the parents in the final decision of scheduling students. The adminstration and teaching staff need to listen and follow modifications for special needs students in different classrooms. The parent seemed to be ignored and labeled trouble makers when they voice their concerns.

Pease Middle School
201 Hunt Ln, San Antonio, TX  78245
Last modified Pease Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pease Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top