Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I went ro this school for 2 years and i sure hope i dont this year the most teachers do help you in everythin you need but some just dont care about most of our education and treat every student with different respect wich is so unfair.The principal doesnt take stand for her school she is hardly seen at school . The school aint so bad i guess but theres to much violence there was not a day when someone disn get arested or suspended for fighting the students cant even be in a class for long because there was always a cop with a dog checking for drugs i sure hope im able to go to another school this year im just tired of always being drama at school...

The staff at Pease are more interested in producing obedient robots than intelligent students. Everything is so regimented that there is no room for creativity or personal growth in decision making. How can we expect children to be able to make good decisions if we never let them have the chance. They regulate where they sit, when they drink water, when they urinate, with whom they sit at lunch, etc. Legalism squelches independence. These kids need a chance to learn and grow. Maybe they should be more diligent about controlling the trouble makers instead of punishing everyone. It is a good thing I don't have to attend this school. I was an honors student with a 3.97 GPA, but I would have been expelled from this prison!

I have had the pleasure of sending my children to Pease since 1987. I then sent four children and have since sent three more. I'm on my last child to attend Pease, who happens to being learning challnged. The one thing that has never failed my children is the willingness of the teachers, counselors and such to render to each child, the rights to a fair education and one in which the child comes out ahead. These children have an equal process to learning no matter what degree may have to be taken for each child to understand and grow from that education. My current child attending Pease will again bring challenges to all of us. However, I also know I can rest assured, the staff will be going the distance to help her learn as will she and I. We will be a united front as any mind is terrible thing to waste.

Last modified Pease Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.