Bad
Good

Villarreal Elementary School 1

Posted April 30, 2015
I wish I could give this school 0 stars. Being a military family my kids have had the opportunity to go to wonderful schools across the nation. This school is by far the worst school I have ever seen. The principal and vice principal have no professional qualities. The teachers are suppose to be dual qualified but i have no idea how because my son's teacher speaks like a valley girl, my daughter's teacher texts on her phone through out the day, the art teacher has them just coping her idea's, and we have only had 1 library book come home since the beginning of school. This school has so many things wrong with it that it feels like I'm sending my kids to prison when i take them. Last year I had 3 GT students who loved to learn and would wake me up to take them to school. I now have 3 broken down children who are praying for summer and cry during homework.

Villarreal Elementary School 3

Posted July 29, 2005
The overall impression that I have seen at Eduardo Villarreal Elem has been exceptional. The academic programs that are in place have proven to be successful. I do see that an area that needs strengthening is the serious parental involvement. In addition, the students would certainly benefit from having extracurricular activities such as a student council, chess programs, cheerleading, an art and library club and others that can encourage their lifelong learning.

Villarreal Elementary School 5

Posted September 21, 2003
The staff is mostly the reason for its excellence (along with their reading tools); my children are very smart, thanks for your help. I also can t forget the most important part that is the secretaries (like Mrs. Falcon); they take care of students, staff and parents. This year we have a new principal supervising everyone.

Villarreal Elementary School
2902 White Tail Drive, San Antonio, TX  78228
Last modified Villarreal Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Villarreal Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top