San Antonio, TX

Villarreal Elementary School 1

Posted April 30, 2015
I wish I could give this school 0 stars. Being a military family my kids have had the opportunity to go to wonderful schools across the nation. This school is by far the worst school I have ever seen. The principal and vice principal have no professional qualities. The teachers are suppose to be dual qualified but i have no idea how because my son's teacher speaks like a valley girl, my daughter's teacher texts on her phone through out the day, the art teacher has them just coping her idea's, and we have only had 1 library book come home since the beginning of school. This school has so many things wrong with it that it feels like I'm sending my kids to prison when i take them. Last year I had 3 GT students who loved to learn and would wake me up to take them to school. I now have 3 broken down children who are praying for summer and cry during homework.

Posted September 01, 2009

Villarreal Elementary School 4

Posted October 19, 2008

Posted August 21, 2008

Villarreal Elementary School 3

Posted July 29, 2005
The overall impression that I have seen at Eduardo Villarreal Elem has been exceptional. The academic programs that are in place have proven to be successful. I do see that an area that needs strengthening is the serious parental involvement. In addition, the students would certainly benefit from having extracurricular activities such as a student council, chess programs, cheerleading, an art and library club and others that can encourage their lifelong learning.

Posted September 21, 2003
The staff is mostly the reason for its excellence (along with their reading tools); my children are very smart, thanks for your help. I also can t forget the most important part that is the secretaries (like Mrs. Falcon); they take care of students, staff and parents. This year we have a new principal supervising everyone.

Villarreal Elementary School
2902 White Tail Drive, San Antonio, TX  78228
Last modified Villarreal Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Villarreal Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top