Posted October 27, 2013
Business careers is an outstanding school academic and social wise. Business careers offers outstanding programs that you get to choose from, they push you to the highest caliber so you can succeed. The teachers are amazing especially. Overall, i would and i do recommend this school to my friends, because this schools is outstanding.

Holmes High School 4

Posted October 16, 2012
Business Careers is the best place in the world. I'm a freshmen and i love it! Can't wait 'till my feild trip. ;D

Holmes High School 2

Posted December 29, 2011
When I think of Holmes slightly ghetto comes to mind for example science I sit in the first row and can't even hear the teacher talk because everyone is talking very loudly and noticeably louder than the teacher. It's like he's scared to tell them to be quiet or something. How do you expect me to learn in an environment like that. I barely recieved homework, talk about challenging, all they do is recite old versions of Taks test to you over and over and hope you pass it. What ever happened to just learning were just taught how to take a state test everything isn't covered in a state test just my opinion. Overall needs improvement.

Holmes High School 3

Posted August 07, 2009
I went to Business Careers, it was a pretty cool school. The teachers were great and we didn't get disciplined much. Not a very tough curriculum, but a fun school. A lot of great people. Fun activities always going on in 'The Circle' in front of the school. Beautiful school for its age, over all a pretty decent school.

Posted May 03, 2009
My daughter goes to Business Careers and is involved in athletics. This is a great all-around school.

Holmes High School 0

Posted January 04, 2009
Holmes is a great school, especially Business Careers the teachers are great and so are its students.

Posted December 05, 2008

Holmes High School 1

Posted October 06, 2008

Posted September 25, 2008

Posted March 10, 2008
This is an amazing school to go to. The teachers are great and so are the students

Holmes High School
6500 Ingram Road, San Antonio, TX  78238
Last modified Holmes High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Holmes High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews.