Hull Elementary School 1

Posted December 07, 2008
I am so diappointed by having my Kinder grader being split by two schools. NISD you have no idea how this effects me. I am a single parent who just got divorce. I LITERALLY am losing time to make to trips hoping that I won't have stress and anxiety by the end of my day. Usually my kinder doesn't get to eat his breakfast well because it doesn't allow him to be late to class. Wish! there were opening slot for kinder graders; my son is number 6 in the waiting list. Sincerely, Working Mom.............

Posted December 12, 2006
Leadership being the key to success ...Mary hull staff is among the most dedicated and student concerned in my years of raising six childeren.The staff communication with parents and there continued interaction and involvement with family is outstanding.

Hull Elementary School 4

Posted May 08, 2006

Posted February 16, 2006

Posted April 30, 2004
I would like to say first that this school has the most dedicated staff I have ever seen, especially the principal and vice principal. They are very dedicated to their students and staff. This administration sets an extremely high standard that should be followed in our children's education and well being. My children really enjoyed their experience at Mary Hull. Parents if you really want to see dedication to your child's education and growth of their self confidence, I highly recomend Mary Hull Elementary. Thank you for the experience Mary Hull.

Hull Elementary School
7320 Remuda Drive, San Antonio, TX  78227
Last modified Hull Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hull Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top