San Antonio, TX

Posted December 14, 2011
three of my children attend at this school who have learning disabilities all were failing before they became students at lackland now they are a b honer roll ilove this school the teachers are great and so is the rest of the staff who work hard to make sure the students succed

Posted September 07, 2010
My oldest son goes to Lackland City and he loves it and I love the fact that they get the children involved as well as the parents in inviting them to math nights and reading activities for the children that are not school age yet. The teachers are wonderful and hard working. They call the house when my son is absent for illness which I think that is great. You can see that they go out of their way in building relationships with the students. My son knows just about every counselor and teacher there and that says alot. My son comes home excited about learning and wants to attend all the activities that they hold. For a 7 year old to be so excited about school says alot about the staff and school.

Posted January 21, 2009
My daughter goes to this school now and I can't think of one negative thing to say. She has loved all of her teachers, and does well in her classes. I recommended this school to my friend and she loves it also. Her kids are doing great and she knows that they are safe.

Posted December 29, 2008

Allen Elementary School 3

Posted June 24, 2008

Allen Elementary School 0

Posted December 15, 2007
this school has one of the hardest working teachers and staff that i know of. they are friendly and try to the best of their ability to do for their school and community.

Posted November 02, 2007
This school is the wonderful pleas that collect best principles and working as a temwork,my sons got under stand and love the school much more the principles thank you from my hart to all principles and I wish them a happy life.

Posted February 02, 2006
I love this school and their willingness to make sure that your child is all he/she can be. I am greatful to have been apart of that school at one time. I miss you all!

Allen Elementary School
101 Dumont Drive, San Antonio, TX  78227
Last modified Allen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Allen Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top