Bad
Good

I don't like this school I feel my daughter. It's always sad to came to this school!! The teachers they are so rude, the cafeteria it's been in construction for a year!! The gym it's very old like 70's. The playground it old too!! Everything in Leon valley elementary it's very old!

IF YOU ARE A PARENT WITH A CHILD WITH MANY DISABILITIES AND WANT THAT CHILD TO SUCCEED STAY AWAY FROM THIS CAMPUS. LEON VALLEY AND NISD IN GENERAL ONLY CARES ABOUT THE FUNDINGS AND CAN CARE LESS IF YOUR CHILD RECEIVES THE SERVICES NEEDED. YOU WANT YOUR CHILD TO SUCCEED STAY AWAY FROM THE DISTRICT. IF YOU DONT CARE ENROLL THEM. WITH NISD ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY. NOTHING ELSE.

I have three boys and two have been through LVE and one is currently enrolled. The teachers are excellent with the children and I have only great things to say about their teaching methods and their love for the kids. If I could, I would name them each but there are too many to name. My boys love their school and are excited to learn and share with us, their parents.

We have the most caring staff you will ever find! Vice-Principals know students name and counselors know students' siblings names.

I like Leon Valley Elementary because I feel they really care about their volunteers and its students. The teachers are great and loving.

We love Leon Valley Elementary School because everyone makes you feel very welcomed and always willing to help you in anyway possible. Our Leon Valley ES teachers are awesome, very loving and caring with our children. It makes a big difference when a school cares about your child's education and future.

I am very upset with LVE my son has been attending this school now for 5 years. The school is very unorganized. We have had problems with finding out who the teacher was at the beginning of the year,which bus he needs to ride home. And most of the teachers are very rude.

Last modified Leon Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.