San Antonio, TX

Leon Valley Elementary School 1

Posted June 02, 2014
IF YOU ARE A PARENT WITH A CHILD WITH MANY DISABILITIES AND WANT THAT CHILD TO SUCCEED STAY AWAY FROM THIS CAMPUS. LEON VALLEY AND NISD IN GENERAL ONLY CARES ABOUT THE FUNDINGS AND CAN CARE LESS IF YOUR CHILD RECEIVES THE SERVICES NEEDED. YOU WANT YOUR CHILD TO SUCCEED STAY AWAY FROM THE DISTRICT. IF YOU DONT CARE ENROLL THEM. WITH NISD ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY. NOTHING ELSE.

Leon Valley Elementary School 5

Posted October 28, 2011
I have three boys and two have been through LVE and one is currently enrolled. The teachers are excellent with the children and I have only great things to say about their teaching methods and their love for the kids. If I could, I would name them each but there are too many to name. My boys love their school and are excited to learn and share with us, their parents.

Leon Valley Elementary School 5

Posted April 26, 2010
We have the most caring staff you will ever find! Vice-Principals know students name and counselors know students' siblings names.

Leon Valley Elementary School 4

Posted October 19, 2009

Leon Valley Elementary School 0

Posted October 08, 2009
I like Leon Valley Elementary because I feel they really care about their volunteers and its students. The teachers are great and loving.

Leon Valley Elementary School 0

Posted October 08, 2009
We love Leon Valley Elementary School because everyone makes you feel very welcomed and always willing to help you in anyway possible. Our Leon Valley ES teachers are awesome, very loving and caring with our children. It makes a big difference when a school cares about your child's education and future.

Leon Valley Elementary School 4

Posted June 13, 2008

Leon Valley Elementary School 1

Posted September 19, 2006
I am very upset with LVE my son has been attending this school now for 5 years. The school is very unorganized. We have had problems with finding out who the teacher was at the beginning of the year,which bus he needs to ride home. And most of the teachers are very rude.

Leon Valley Elementary School 3

Posted June 30, 2006
Leon Valley has (some) hard working teachers, however the parent participation is weak. The 5th grade emphasis on Taks is mind numbing to the students and borders on Taks burn-out. Low participation in extracurricular activities from past numbers. Overall I rate this school a 3.

Leon Valley Elementary School 3

Posted April 03, 2006
Leon Valley has some very dedicated, hard working teachers and it is snuggled in a little community inside of San Antonio. However, I feel that this is what you would call a TAKS school. Too much emphasis on scores. The have a music, art, computers and PE program. There is a low average amount of parent involvement.

Leon Valley Elementary School
7111 Huebner Road, San Antonio, TX  78240
Last modified Leon Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Leon Valley Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top