San Antonio, TX
Students enrolled: 2,579

Posted September 13, 2012
My child is now in her 2nd year at Marshall. She has enjoyed her experience at this high school. Her academic core-subject teachers have been outstanding and are preparing her well for life beyond high school. The success of the teaching staff is due in part to the school principals who are top notch and encourage a positive and engaging learning atmosphere. The Fine Arts Department (music, art, theater, newspaper) - among the best in the city. This school is still going strong 50+ years later, which is a testament to the community.

Posted January 22, 2012
John Marshall High School, Excellent!!! I hope continue doing a great job in educating. GO MARSHALL GO!!

Posted November 09, 2011
I have attended Marshall high since 2009. I think it has one of the best reputations in NISD. If you want good schooling for your kids then send them here! LETS GO MARSHALL!

Marshall High School 2

Posted February 23, 2011
Marshall has been a big disappointment. I went there in the 80s and early 90s; it was not like this then. Our daughter goes there and has had nothing but trouble. Teachers have favorites and the other non-favorite students are at a disadvantage. We have two other children and they will not be attending this school. We are already looking at selling our house and moving out of the Marshall school zone.

Posted September 18, 2008
Great school, great teachers. The parents programs were great but not enough of them.

Posted January 05, 2007
Terrific school...when I moved to the area, this was one of the high schools I was told my kids should be zoned for because of its reputation. I'm very satisfied with curriculum, competitiveness, administration and diversity of the students. Go Rams!

Posted December 05, 2005
Great diversity and awesome programs!

Posted November 28, 2005
Its a very big school, but the curriculum they use is very organized and helpful, especially to my two daughters who are succesfully getting A's in all of their classes.

Posted June 09, 2005
Marshall was an excellent school when I was a student there. I graduated in '99. I now have a Master's Degree and believe that much of my success is due to the support that I had at Marshall High School.

Posted June 09, 2005
This is a great school. The teachers are very interested in the students and their success.

8000 Lobo Lane, San Antonio, TX  78240
Last modified Marshall High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marshall High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top