San Antonio, TX
Students enrolled: 2,825

Posted August 12, 2013
The only problem that you might run in to is that the kids are getting TOO good of an education ! My son, a straight A student had more difficulty getting into the best colleges because they prefer to take the top so many per cent from a high school. In a large school like Clark, there are so many excellent students that it is harder to stay at the very top like the student could in a lesser school. It all worked out...he did get into one of the best private colleges, and he bgraduated last May. He begins law school in 2 weeks. he applied at ten law schools and was accepted to all 10. thank you Clark high School....

Posted September 17, 2009
great band, teams, educators, admin, support staff, and especially students!

Posted May 27, 2009
I'm a parent of 2 girls. One goes to Clark and the other will enter Clark next year. I had to tranfer my daughter from Marshall to Clark for the ed. I have just recentlly move into the clark district so my younger daughter can go to clark. My rent will be more but it all worth it. Love Clark High School. The ed & teachers & students are great.

Posted October 16, 2008
I was a student of Clark H.S., I graduated in 2006. I had the most awesome experience there. I attended my full four years of high school. Clark has the best teachers of all. Especially Mrs. Jennifer Johnson who teaches BCIS I & II. She was a great help for me and all the students that took her. I still keep in touch. Thank you Clark for my best four years of high school.

Posted October 06, 2006
I am a former student of Clark H.S., and I graduated in 1985. I had the most wonderful experiences at Clark. The teachers were great. I now have a son who attends Clark and he really likes it. He has excelled and is an honor student -- Thank you Clark -- You have done a wonderful job. The support from your teachers is outstanding. Unfortunately, we will not be at Clark next year (we'll be at o'Connor). I just hope my children experience the same level of excellence that Clark has provided.

Posted August 26, 2006
I am happy to report that this is my second child at Clark High School and the staff is wonderful and always involved and keeping me up to date on progress with my children. My daughter graduated 2006 and my son will be graduating 2008. I look forward to another productive year with the staff of Clark High School. The faculty is to be commended for their continuous support. I am always well informed about my son's progress. My son is participating in Football and Band and would not be taking all AP classes if it wasn't for AVID. Thank you staff and keep up the good work! Go Cougars!

Posted June 19, 2006
very nice campus beautiful facilties. not very diverse but kids are nice. The academics are top. If your child wants to specailize in one field they can find the tools to do that at Clark.

Posted May 16, 2006
My experience with this High School has been excellent.

Posted February 06, 2006
Clark offers a great varity of academic programs from ESL to Duel College Credit Courses. They offer Band, Choir, ROTC, Orchestra, woodshop, metal shop. They also have a great number of parents who are very involved in the school.

Posted September 17, 2005
I am a student in the school and I find it to be a great school so far with a few problems. They issue you a locker in the beginning of the school year but it is impossible to go to your locker then to your next class unless ure locker and your next class is next to each other.

5150 De Zavala Road, San Antonio, TX  78249
Last modified Clark High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clark High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top