Bad
Good

The students and teachers are great! I wouldn't want to go to any other school. I love clark

The only problem that you might run in to is that the kids are getting TOO good of an education ! My son, a straight A student had more difficulty getting into the best colleges because they prefer to take the top so many per cent from a high school. In a large school like Clark, there are so many excellent students that it is harder to stay at the very top like the student could in a lesser school. It all worked out...he did get into one of the best private colleges, and he bgraduated last May. He begins law school in 2 weeks. he applied at ten law schools and was accepted to all 10. thank you Clark high School....

great band, teams, educators, admin, support staff, and especially students!

I'm a parent of 2 girls. One goes to Clark and the other will enter Clark next year. I had to tranfer my daughter from Marshall to Clark for the ed. I have just recentlly move into the clark district so my younger daughter can go to clark. My rent will be more but it all worth it. Love Clark High School. The ed & teachers & students are great.

I was a student of Clark H.S., I graduated in 2006. I had the most awesome experience there. I attended my full four years of high school. Clark has the best teachers of all. Especially Mrs. Jennifer Johnson who teaches BCIS I & II. She was a great help for me and all the students that took her. I still keep in touch. Thank you Clark for my best four years of high school.

I am a former student of Clark H.S., and I graduated in 1985. I had the most wonderful experiences at Clark. The teachers were great. I now have a son who attends Clark and he really likes it. He has excelled and is an honor student -- Thank you Clark -- You have done a wonderful job. The support from your teachers is outstanding. Unfortunately, we will not be at Clark next year (we'll be at o'Connor). I just hope my children experience the same level of excellence that Clark has provided.

Last modified Clark High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.