Posted September 26, 2014
Braun Station is a great school that continues to get better. Students are challenged by teachers each day to make decisions and work to become great students and citizens. The administration is very involved and is student focused while listening to parents. I highly recommend this school to anyone looking to move into this area. Go Bobcats!

Braun Station Elementary School 4

Posted August 26, 2013
Braun Station is filled with strong teachers and support staff. The surrounding community is supportive and helpful when given requests. The PTA is working this year on increasing participation, and we have injected several teachers new to our campus, which has added to the energy of this school year. I don't think that we will ever be at 5 stars because I see 5 stars as "arriving," and we will always strive to be better and go further with our students. I am proud to teach at this campus, and I look forward to a productive year.

Braun Station Elementary School 0

Posted April 03, 2010
I love this school! My 3 children have all attended Braun St. I highly recommend this school to anyone looking for a warm, welcoming office staff, teachers who really care about their student, administration who works with the parent, and a very involved and fun PTA! Braun St. is also the Regional Day School for the Deaf for Northside and my children all learned some sign language while attending there with the area's deaf students. Great environment!!

Posted September 20, 2008
I have two children at this school. Overall, we are very satisfied. Administration listens to parent concerns, and takes action. Faculty and staff are excellent! Parent involvement is strong and encouraged.

Posted April 17, 2008
BSE is a school that has strong teacher, administrator and parental involvement - a school that looks at each student individually (as well as collectively) and works together to provide a strong educational experience. Children are encouraged to investigate their special interests (singing, art, computers, physical education, etc) and to work with specialist teachers to grow in those areas. I am impressed with the strong focus on reading and verbal communication skills development.

Posted October 06, 2007

Posted May 14, 2006
outstanding school with strong teachers and family support. Has typically done very well on standardized testing.

Posted April 23, 2006
I like the parent and teacher involvement,the school is small, very supportive of students and is very family oriented. Good and consistent academic performance, fairly good on extracurricular activities and the specialists in the school are also very good.

Posted April 06, 2006
My child has attendened this school for four years. I have been very pleased with the teachers, the adminstration and all the support staff. Parent involvement is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated. I am not that familiar with the new principal

Braun Station Elementary School 4

Posted March 31, 2006
This is a school staffed with experienced and caring teachers. There is a sense of community and most parents are very involved and care about their children's education. It has a proven to do very well in standarized testing, Has a record of achieving recognized or exemplary status.

Braun Station Elementary School
8631 Tezel Road, San Antonio, TX  78254
Last modified Braun Station Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Braun Station Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top