Bad
Good

So far, nothing but positive experiences. Mr. Funkhauser seems to be a good leader for the school.

Braun Station is a great school that continues to get better. Students are challenged by teachers each day to make decisions and work to become great students and citizens. The administration is very involved and is student focused while listening to parents. I highly recommend this school to anyone looking to move into this area. Go Bobcats!

Braun Station is filled with strong teachers and support staff. The surrounding community is supportive and helpful when given requests. The PTA is working this year on increasing participation, and we have injected several teachers new to our campus, which has added to the energy of this school year. I don't think that we will ever be at 5 stars because I see 5 stars as "arriving," and we will always strive to be better and go further with our students. I am proud to teach at this campus, and I look forward to a productive year.

I love this school! My 3 children have all attended Braun St. I highly recommend this school to anyone looking for a warm, welcoming office staff, teachers who really care about their student, administration who works with the parent, and a very involved and fun PTA! Braun St. is also the Regional Day School for the Deaf for Northside and my children all learned some sign language while attending there with the area's deaf students. Great environment!!

I have two children at this school. Overall, we are very satisfied. Administration listens to parent concerns, and takes action. Faculty and staff are excellent! Parent involvement is strong and encouraged.

BSE is a school that has strong teacher, administrator and parental involvement - a school that looks at each student individually (as well as collectively) and works together to provide a strong educational experience. Children are encouraged to investigate their special interests (singing, art, computers, physical education, etc) and to work with specialist teachers to grow in those areas. I am impressed with the strong focus on reading and verbal communication skills development.

Last modified Braun Station Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.