School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Brauchle Elementary administrators, teachers and staff truly care about their students and their families. They not only focus on academics but on character education as well. This school is among the best of the best!!!
October 01, 2015

Bad
Good

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted October 01, 2015

Develops character:
SCHOOL LEADER
Our school teaches the Pillars of Character through advisory classes, on our morning announcements and through monthly ceremonies that recognize students that exhibit good character.
Posted October 01, 2015

This is a great school! My son transferred from another NISD school after we bought our house in November. All in all, the teachers were very welcoming and the other students helped him settle in. They have a number of fun and unique events and I feel like they care about my son. A great school indeed!

This school has been like a home to us for almost 7 years. My 13 year old daughter went here and now I have a 10 year old daughter and a 6 year old son going here. We have had awesome teachers and friends.

We've been in three elementary schools with our four children. Brauchle is by far the best! My children love to go to school here. I love the colorful walls that really make it a child friendly place to learn and be inspired.

My son attended Brauchle from Kinder through 5th grade. Each year he had all the help possible and options to improve his ability to read. I was quite impressed with one teacher (Mrs. Crittel) who offered to ride him home in order for him to excell in reading. I have nothing to say than this is an excellent school. Teachers are very dedicated towards there students academic and well being. Awesome school!

This is a wonderful school. Such great teachers!

Last modified Brauchle Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.