School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Brauchle Elementary administrators, teachers and staff truly care about their students and their families. They not only focus on academics but on character education as well. This school is among the best of the best!!!
October 01, 2015

Bad
Good

Message to families

Develops empathy:
SCHOOL LEADER
We are Brauchle Proud! Our school is a safe and exciting place to learn. Visit our website to learn more about our school!

Develops honesty:
SCHOOL LEADER
Our school teaches the Pillars of Character through advisory classes, on our morning announcements and through monthly ceremonies that recognize students that exhibit good character.

Posted May 25, 2012
This is a great school! My son transferred from another NISD school after we bought our house in November. All in all, the teachers were very welcoming and the other students helped him settle in. They have a number of fun and unique events and I feel like they care about my son. A great school indeed!

Posted October 09, 2010
This school has been like a home to us for almost 7 years. My 13 year old daughter went here and now I have a 10 year old daughter and a 6 year old son going here. We have had awesome teachers and friends.

Posted August 14, 2008
We've been in three elementary schools with our four children. Brauchle is by far the best! My children love to go to school here. I love the colorful walls that really make it a child friendly place to learn and be inspired.

Posted August 07, 2008
My son attended Brauchle from Kinder through 5th grade. Each year he had all the help possible and options to improve his ability to read. I was quite impressed with one teacher (Mrs. Crittel) who offered to ride him home in order for him to excell in reading. I have nothing to say than this is an excellent school. Teachers are very dedicated towards there students academic and well being. Awesome school!

Posted October 22, 2007
This is a wonderful school. Such great teachers!

Posted August 25, 2005
Brauchle is a wonderful school. I am so pleased with the way my son has excelled in the school since starting. The staff is terrific and academic level goes far beyond his old school. Parents are always helping out anyway they can. I can not say enough kind stuff about brauchle and the teachers there.

Brauchle Elementary School 4

Posted June 21, 2005
An awesome, family-friendly school with an excellent parent volunteer program!! Lots of community involvement; after-school care is available on sight; in addition, several daycares provide transportation to & from school. The teachers are incredible - very hands-on - the curriculum is amazing. In addition to the basics, PE, music, art and computer classes are given on a 6-day rotation schedule. Enrichment programs are also available for children identified as gifted. The Northside Independent School District is one of the premier districts in all of Texas, recognized for its ability to meet the needs of a quick-growth community, as well as for the technology it puts into each of its schools. Brauchle offers a high-quality, well-rounded education to a culturally diverse community. The PTA also works together with administrators to provide enjoyable quality programs for the kids that also help them learn. Can't say enough good about it except I'm limited to 150 words!

8555 Bowens Crossing, San Antonio, TX  78250
Last modified Brauchle Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.