Posted August 05, 2014
You won't regret going to this school! This is the BEST Middle School EVER! (In my opinion.)

Posted July 13, 2011
(Responding to the comment below.) I graduated from this school this year, and I believe it's one of the best schools out there.The schedule isn't insane. It's just a typical middle school schedule. Students are sweet, fun, & happy. The coaches do make 1st/7th period athletics work out a lot, but it's beneficial. Besides, we're the ones who signed up for the class. Students must be prepared to work. That's why it's called ATHLETICS, we're the ATHLETES of the school. I would know because I was in Athletics for 2 years and played Volleyball, Basketball, & ran track for the school. Adults enforce [positive ATTITUDE. They try to bring us up when things get rough. They use acronyms such as P.A.C.E. (Positive Attitudes Change Everything.) The teachers are EXCELLNT! They even go further than just 'teaching'. They would help with a personal problem AND they would even offer tutoring on their OWN time. Such as their lunch time or after school if you needed to finish a test. They genuinely care. Authority doesn't 'make fun of each other'. I was an office aid and not once have they 'made fun of each other'. that's childish! Connally is HIGHLY recommended. you won't regret it, I promise

Connally Middle School 2

Posted November 05, 2010
it is horrible ... i am a student .. the schedual is completely insane .. the lunch schedual is horrid ... the kids all pick on eachother .. the coaches have the first period non-athletics class exersize way more than the other classes .. the 'athority' and i use the term lightly don't do anything about bullying except maybe a talking to here and there .. they enforce things that arent even in the handbook .. they try to limit everything and i don't personnaly know ANY kid at my school that likes it there .. i would not reccomend it .. it would be berable if some of the teachers could teach well .. if the food didnt make me sick .. the schedual wasnt insane .. and everyone including some of the authority makes fun of eachother ... but as it is .. it is not berable ..

Posted April 07, 2010

Connally Middle School 1

Posted March 06, 2009

Posted December 04, 2007
Good programs for music, sports, and other extra activities, great friendly teachers, non-violent atmosphere, clean and cared for facilities.

Posted October 02, 2007
my school is great they teach me alot my teachers put in alot of effort in trying to teach us students alot of information in the best way possible and the eaiest plus they have alot of edicational games and they have fun ways in teaching us thingss.

Posted January 01, 2007
Connally is a great middle shool for any kid. The curriculum is great and so is the band program. The band director is truly amazing.

Posted July 31, 2006
I love this school.Great teachers.The teachers are always available when tutoring is needed.My son is happy to be part of this school.

Connally Middle School 2

Posted December 02, 2005

Connally Middle School
8661 Silent Sunrise, San Antonio, TX  78250
Last modified Connally Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Connally Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top