Bad
Good

Agnes Cotton Elementary School 4

Posted August 23, 2015
My 2 youngest children were at the school year 2104-21050, and it was the Principal's first year also, I had a GREAT experience and they allowed me to volunteer. My children's teachers we're well prepared and Principal answered my calls or meetings. Staff good. Counselor very good at kids. Activities for our kids and parents. This new school year my children are so excited yo come back Cotton Elementary school!

Agnes Cotton Elementary School 5

Posted April 17, 2014
my sons school cotton elem.is a great school.the principal and the staff try very hard to keep the kids in line and happy to be there and to learn.they have plenty of of activities for them to keep them healthy.i am proud to have my child in that school.

Agnes Cotton Elementary School 1

Posted September 05, 2013
We lived in Monte Vista when my son started school. The plan was to send him to Antonian, then Central Catholic. We weren't prepared for having a child with a disability. Agnes Cotton was an absolute nightmare. My son is mildly autistic with above average intelligence. I don't think the teacher had ever met an autistic child before. She dealt with my son's stimming by placing him .with a child who BIT him, several times drawing blood. I was called to the nurse's office three or four times a week during his first week in kindergarten. She also placed him in an adjoining room, all alone, as punishment. The administration responded by saying he needed medication, then trying to send him to a school for children with behavioral problems. I pulled him out at the first of November. His next school was wonderful.

Agnes Cotton Elementary School
1616 Blanco Road, San Antonio, TX  78212
Last modified Agnes Cotton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.