San Antonio, TX

Baskin El 1

Posted August 14, 2013
They allowed my son to fall out of their sight on the way to the school bus, he walked home. He is seven years old....and they still tried to blame him instead of taking responsibility

Posted July 22, 2010
I have two boys,one attended since Pre-K now going to the fifth grade.And my other son since second grade but now at Longfellow.I have to say this is the best school by far.Great teachers who are actually there to take time to teach and who really care.I recommend this school 100%!!

Posted July 13, 2009
My daughter went to Baskin for her kinder and 1st grade, the teachers are great! I really enjoyed the staff except the principal, she wasn't a very nice person. I feel like if you are a principal for an elmentary school, you be approachable and be a little more caring towards the students and parents. I recomend this school, but the princepal needs an attitude adjustment.

Posted June 01, 2009
Ms. Madrid is an awesome teacher! The faculty and staff are willing to talk to you about your thoughts and concerns. They encourage parent involvement and have a way of getting the kids excited about learning. Keep up the good work!!

Posted May 14, 2009
This is my daughter's first year at Baskin and I must say that I am very impressed. Mrs.Barreira(K) is an Awesome teacher. My daughter has learned so much and she truly enjoys going to school. My daughter is always praising her teacher.

Posted April 02, 2009
My son has been going to Baskin since Pre-K and Im really impressed by what he has learned the teacher are great and really like this school a lot.

Posted June 05, 2008
Baskin Academy is the best school in the SAISD school district! Ms. Damiani has the teacher buy in. All Teachers and Staff are there for the students. I have my two daughters at Baskin.

Posted June 01, 2008
Baskin Academy by far an excellent school. My son has been going since he was in Pre-K 3 now he will be entering the 4th grade & he really enjoys the school & the teachers. A+ school

Posted May 23, 2008
I moved my 3 boys from NEISD to SAISD and everyone at Baskin academy has been great to my kids and have really made excellent progress with my boys.

Posted April 15, 2008
Whatever Baskin is doing it is doing it right! my 2 children have been attending Baskin for 3 years now and the dedication I have seen from the entire staff is amazing. Baskin's expectations are so high, that no matter what obstacles student might walk through the door with, they will walk out an exceptional student!

Baskin El
630 Crestview Drive, San Antonio, TX  78201
Last modified Baskin El is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Baskin El Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top