Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

baskin elementary is great. they really care for the kids. all of the prek teachers are so caring. we were so blessed to have such amazing teachers watching over our son. mrs bustamante is awesome!

They allowed my son to fall out of their sight on the way to the school bus, he walked home. He is seven years old....and they still tried to blame him instead of taking responsibility

I have two boys,one attended since Pre-K now going to the fifth grade.And my other son since second grade but now at Longfellow.I have to say this is the best school by far.Great teachers who are actually there to take time to teach and who really care.I recommend this school 100%!!

My daughter went to Baskin for her kinder and 1st grade, the teachers are great! I really enjoyed the staff except the principal, she wasn't a very nice person. I feel like if you are a principal for an elmentary school, you be approachable and be a little more caring towards the students and parents. I recomend this school, but the princepal needs an attitude adjustment.

Ms. Madrid is an awesome teacher! The faculty and staff are willing to talk to you about your thoughts and concerns. They encourage parent involvement and have a way of getting the kids excited about learning. Keep up the good work!!

This is my daughter's first year at Baskin and I must say that I am very impressed. Mrs.Barreira(K) is an Awesome teacher. My daughter has learned so much and she truly enjoys going to school. My daughter is always praising her teacher.

My son has been going to Baskin since Pre-K and Im really impressed by what he has learned the teacher are great and really like this school a lot.

Baskin Academy is the best school in the SAISD school district! Ms. Damiani has the teacher buy in. All Teachers and Staff are there for the students. I have my two daughters at Baskin.

Baskin Academy by far an excellent school. My son has been going since he was in Pre-K 3 now he will be entering the 4th grade & he really enjoys the school & the teachers. A+ school

I moved my 3 boys from NEISD to SAISD and everyone at Baskin academy has been great to my kids and have really made excellent progress with my boys.

Last modified Baskin El is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.