Posted July 30, 2014
Horrible staff. Only encountered one nice teacher that worked with the kids. Rest of the staff is rude and horrible at helping out. Especially the front office. Glad I moved my kids.

Posted August 29, 2013
The principal at Bowden is so rude. We can't talk to the teacher before school or after school. I would like to know how my child is doing that day. They talk about how the child come first and that there main thing is respect. I have not seen that so far from the principal.

Posted August 14, 2012
i had asked both teachers to keep me informed in any progress reports or parent teacher conferences. I even gave my cell # and email... NEVER recieved one email or call to inform me. I even sent the Principal emails to keep me informed when kids had field trips or school plays, fundraisers, or even pictures.. Not one response..... Hopefully this will be the last year my kids attend Bowden. I wil transfer my kids to the NORTHSIDE ISD, where the teachers and staff actually keep single parents updated with current events.

Bowden Elementary School 5

Posted November 13, 2005

Posted August 26, 2003
My son failed the TASS in fifth grade. All his papers he brought home were not passing. But they said he passed to the 6th grade. Nice.

Bowden Elementary School
515 Willow Street, San Antonio, TX  78202
Last modified Bowden Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bowden Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top