Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Burbank was a good school for my daughter, who graduated this past year. I feel my daughter received a good education, and more importantly she had excellent teachers that taught her to believe on herself and her dreams. She is now attending college and doing great on her first semester..

One of the best school in san antonio, might not have the greatest scores, but teachers do care for the students.

Burbank is a great school and it is one of thegreatest in the south. It houses the brightest smartest student. There magnet program are excellent IB, prepares students for higher education to compete in prestigious colleges around the world.

Burbank, is an acceptable insitution, and I'm proud to call it my home. Yes there are a couple of fights here and there, and administration may be difficult to deal with at times, but overall 'change is a good thing'' and it was just what Burbank needed. The school year is just beginning and I get a good attitude from all my teachers. Most of the kids there are respectable and trustworthy. Though there are remnants of peer pressure stil bugging around, it is a great school and I like being here.

Burbank is a great school. I graduated from there and was also in the IB program. The IB graduating class of 2008 ALONE raised over 7.5 million dollars in scholarships. And that was only from one program. Many of my friends went to prestigious schools such as Vanderbilt, Brown, and Incarnate Word. Burbanks TAKS scores are also very high in all grades. Also the athletics are not too shabby. (Except football). Basketball, Baseball, Volleyball, Tennis, Swim, Golf, Soccer, Softball all have outstanding achievements. For Burbank Being an Inner City School it performs well and out does all of the other schools in its district.

I myself am in the IB program at this school (in fact I think I recognize who the first comment is about). There are some problems. A high amount of pregnant girls. Still even the pregnant girls are treated well with parental classes and many ways to get them their high school diploma. We seem to have a bad reputation even though our groups of Acadamic Decatholon, AP, IB and such all do extreamly well, which I suspect is because of our not too great football team (we do have good soccer, baseball and other teams...just never football). Even our cosmo group is great, giving people the chance to graduate with a beauty degree. All in all we do pretty well. New administration is making things tricky, but it is a good school for any type of students. (and the IB is pretty good giving opportunities to anyone)

This school has many internal problems they need to deal with. principal does not run the school but a few over-zelous woman whom are power hungry uncaring and are tearing the very fabric of this institution to the ground. teachers are being forced to cover there behinds and not care about the children. which scares me since the check the block attititude is the very reason our society is going to crap.

Last modified Burbank High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.