Bad
Good

Cameron Elementary School 1

Posted March 06, 2015
Chaotic and unorganized No A/C in school first week of school Teachers that don't care and only there for a paycheck My child was new to the school snd his grades dropped greatly. Children are being bullied with no tescher intervention Children are stealing from other children with no teacher intervention Awful nightmare

Posted April 09, 2013
I have to say that I was very impressed with this school. For the first year of my daughter attending school in Kinder and my son in 1st grade; the teachers are very helpful and have a great way of explaining the subjects. My kids are comprehending and I love the location of the school. It's on a non-busy street and the school is very safe.

Cameron Elementary School

Posted April 09, 2013
What a great school. I love the one-on-one daughter has...she has been to other schools and thisbone she really likes. The staff and faculty are friendly and helpful. Great leadership. I couldn't be happier with school. ..:)

Posted April 09, 2013
I moved into the neighborhood and was a little skeptical about the area, but I'm glad I did because is an amazing area and the school is just fabulous. The teachers are great my my kids. I have two sons who attend Cameron Academy Elementary and it's just a great school. Friendly teachers, clean school, faculty is always helpful and my kids are passing with flying colors.

Posted April 08, 2013
My niece attends this school and she is doing very well academically. Well advanced for her age at 5. The school is not a busy, high traffic area. The neighborhood is nice and I own 3 homes in the Willowwood Estates. The teachers are nice and school is completely safe and new! I would recommend. ... :-)

Cameron Elementary School 1

Posted May 15, 2012
P.S. Instead of changing principals, they need to get rid of the bad teachers!! They know who they are!! Then and only then will this school change for the better.

Cameron Elementary School
4551 Dietrich Road, San Antonio, TX  78219
Last modified Cameron Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.