Posted July 27, 2009

Collins Garden Elementary School 0

Posted August 29, 2008
My son is in 2nd grade and my daughter is in 3rd grade and I am very pleased with this school. The teachers are attentive, good and wonderful with the kids. Collins Garden is a great place school for children to learn. I am proud to say my children attend Collins Garden.

Posted August 27, 2008
This school has really improved over the years, its a great school with lots of potential, remember things can only get better! Its Great!

Posted December 04, 2006
I used to go to this school. It was cool, i mean it was ok...It wasnt that good, but it was acceptable.It was really bright and educational. I think its a great place for children to learn.

Collins Garden Elementary School 4

Posted February 22, 2006

Collins Garden Elementary School 4

Posted August 10, 2005

Posted March 23, 2004
My Son is in Kinder and I am very pleased with the many things this School does to involve the students and parents. I am proud to say that my Son goes to Collins Garden.

Collins Garden Elementary School
167 Harriman Place, San Antonio, TX  78204
Last modified Collins Garden Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Collins Garden Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top