Davis Middle School 5

Posted April 09, 2013
My niece attending this school and it does have a bad reputation, but like any child it all comes down to discipline. My niece passed with straight A's and received very good feedback from all teachers. I will admit that this school has an eclectic group of students... but the teachers are great. It's just a shame that "middle school" students are just out of control...but I don't blame the school... I blame the students and their parents for their neglect to discipline their children. My niece did very good here.

Davis Middle School 1

Posted March 20, 2013
........................ji nnn hhh gg jjm ik jin bkne biotjhbt rbjtbrs siht tsihjitr tihjth khtnb ibn gfb.............................

Davis Middle School 2

Posted December 25, 2005

Davis Middle School
4702 East Houston Street, San Antonio, TX  78220
Last modified Davis Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Davis Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top