San Antonio, TX

Eloise Japhet Elementary School 4

Posted July 22, 2008
My 3 children attend Japhet,I Think this is a great school! The teachers were very involved with my children's grades and informed me if they needed extra help. But I think they need more funding for their field trips because the students need to have a break sometimes.

Eloise Japhet Elementary School 5

Posted November 08, 2007
The school/teacher is always keeping me informed of my child's academic success/weaknesses and behavior. I know where my child need support from home. The communication through daily folders, conferences and parent meetings is excellent. My child really enjoys the extracurricular activities: music, PE, AR and the principal's challenge. My child is motivated to go to school due to the incentives and the atmosphere throughout the school. The new look in the cafeteria was very inviting. One new thing that was in place this year was tighter security which I am grateful for. I feel safe and confident leaving my child at Japhet.

Eloise Japhet Elementary School 5

Posted March 02, 2007
I have been very pleased with my daughter's education here at Japhet. The teachers are great. My daughter wakes up every morning excited to go to school and learn.

Eloise Japhet Elementary School 1

Posted July 20, 2004
I feel that the teachers are overpaid and undertrained. My son's Kindergarden teacher did not do her job. On several occassions at varios times during the day, I went by his class to observe the instruction. On each occassion, his 'teacher' was sitting at a table by the classroom door reading a magazine while the kids were running around the room completely unguided. I notified the councelor, principle and vice principal, yet nothing was ever done.

Eloise Japhet Elementary School
314 Astor Street, San Antonio, TX  78210
Last modified Eloise Japhet Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eloise Japhet Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top