San Antonio, TX

Posted April 28, 2015
The new law and health magnet programs are amazing. I learn way more going to a magnet school than going to a traditional high school. The teachers care about their students and if they are passing. The teachers also are able to work one on one with each student if its needed because the classes are small enough to do so. The student body is also amazing. We all are able to keep our grades up because we are fighting to be in the top ten percent of our class.

Posted April 16, 2010
This Is A Really Good School, They Have Inproved On Alot And Are Still Going!!![:

Posted October 09, 2009
it is a good school. i like my teachers and friends there.

Fox Technical High School 3

Posted October 25, 2005
I attend this school and would say it is ok. I dont feel challenged here everything is on basic level. Don't get me wrong the teachers are great and they work hard, but it is the students. the students are not motivated to try hard. everyone seems to set for second best.

Posted August 01, 2005
Would definitely recommend. Each child is treated fairly. Great teachers.

Posted August 01, 2005
Good teachers. All students are treated fairly

Posted May 11, 2004
Best School in San Antonio. My Grand-daughter Ivanka went here and now my other Grand-daughter Shirley is attending.Great School.

Posted December 08, 2003
THANK YOU Teachers at FOX TECH My Daughter would have not gotten this far without your help! I really want to THANK Mr. Robert's & Mr. Horn For everything.

Fox Technical High School
637 North Main Avenue, San Antonio, TX  78205
Last modified Fox Technical High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fox Technical High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top