Public charter
San Antonio, TX

Posted August 22, 2013
My children love this school and I as a parent love that my children were exposed to this type of environment. The teachers are caring about the kids and their grades.

Harris Middle 0

Posted April 16, 2010
Go Hawks!!! We are focused on curriculum and specialize in Science.

Posted November 18, 2009
I think that harris is a really good school the teachers are awsome the electives are great.This is my last here at harris and it's been awsome since my first year!(:

Posted October 09, 2009

Posted August 19, 2009

Harris Middle 0

Posted May 27, 2009
Harris has brought my daughter to learn many great things! I rate it as an excellent school! The staff is great!

Harris Middle 4

Posted May 06, 2009
I did my student teaching at Harris M.S. and it was a wonderful learning experience. The faculty, staff, and students were great. Parent involvement was excellent.

Posted February 19, 2008
I love HMS I am a student here and I think it is just fine. Even though it is a new school it is just amazing. There is amazing electives and amazing teachers. I will gladly enjoy this school for the rest of my Middle School life!

Posted October 08, 2007

Harris Middle 1

Posted February 19, 2007

Harris Middle
325 Pruitt Avenue, San Antonio, TX  78204
Last modified Harris Middle is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harris Middle Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top