Public charter
San Antonio, TX

Posted August 22, 2013
My children love this school and I as a parent love that my children were exposed to this type of environment. The teachers are caring about the kids and their grades.

Posted April 16, 2010
Go Hawks!!! We are focused on curriculum and specialize in Science.

Posted November 18, 2009
I think that harris is a really good school the teachers are awsome the electives are great.This is my last here at harris and it's been awsome since my first year!(:

Posted May 27, 2009
Harris has brought my daughter to learn many great things! I rate it as an excellent school! The staff is great!

Harris Middle 4

Posted May 06, 2009
I did my student teaching at Harris M.S. and it was a wonderful learning experience. The faculty, staff, and students were great. Parent involvement was excellent.

Posted February 19, 2008
I love HMS I am a student here and I think it is just fine. Even though it is a new school it is just amazing. There is amazing electives and amazing teachers. I will gladly enjoy this school for the rest of my Middle School life!

Harris Middle 4

Posted September 23, 2006
Since Harris is such a new school, it is difficult to give a very descriptive review. So far, I think the Harris administration has been doing a fantastic job with the children. I can't imagine putting together a brand new school. They seem caring and very concerned for our children's education and safety. It seems as though they have covered most all of the basis to provide for a healthy experience through junior high.

325 Pruitt Avenue, San Antonio, TX  78204
Last modified Harris Middle is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harris Middle Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top