Hillcrest Elementary School 4

Posted October 13, 2006
My son is currently enrolled in Pre-K. I couldn't have asked for a better teacher. Mrs. Denton is great. I can really see a difference in my son. He comes home and tells me all about his day...he's just so excited.

Hillcrest Elementary School 4

Posted May 19, 2004
My child has been attending school here from Pre-K to 3rd grade now. The teachers are excellent...very caring, helpful, and knowledgeable. The environment is very safe and nurturing. I highly recommend this school.

Hillcrest Elementary School
211 West Malone, San Antonio, TX  78214
Last modified Hillcrest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hillcrest Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top