Public charter
San Antonio, TX

Posted May 04, 2014
I wish i could come back to this school i love it ! the teachers are nice and really want you to learn , & i have all my friends there i miss this school so much !

Posted January 09, 2012
It is a great school with teachers and staff who actually care. I would send my own children to this school.

Posted November 19, 2011
This school is slipping bad. The vice principal seems good. Always see him monitoring the halls. The front office is horrible. I substituted there a couple of times and never again. It's not the students fault. Its the office. The kids get away with just about anything because the office does nothing to help discipline them. I sent a student for being disrespectful and disruptful in class. They ripped the discipline paper and sent her back to class. I asked for an administrator to help control the kids and I got no support. I asked so many students about their grade. They said they're passing with an A. I asked how? You don't do any work, you said you don't know the subject and not doing well on the test. Their response, "I don't know." The students are not trying because they know they'll still get the grade.

Posted August 19, 2010
I Currently Attend This School & It Could Use A Wake Up Call To Many Staff Members!! & Get Off Your Phones Teachers!! &Quit Texting During Class Coach Rangel What Are You Like 40

Posted March 03, 2010

Posted May 29, 2009

Irving Middle 4

Posted January 28, 2004
- a former student
I went to this school and had the best education that can be presented at the middle school level. The teachers are knowledgeable and some even double as coaches for the school's extra curricular activities. The discipline this school mandates is what helped me become who I am today, a Harcourt Research Assessment Coordinator with an Associates Degree in Computer Applications. This is a great school for kids who want to become great athletes or music majors. I love this school!

Irving Middle
1300 Delgado Street, San Antonio, TX  78207
Last modified Irving Middle is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Irving Middle Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top