Bad
Good

Worst school ever ive been trying to get ahold of the princple for months and no response. When i went to the office to see her she was to busy to see me. My chold has needed speech therpy since the begaining of the year and nothing is done, despite the fact that i constantly call. My son has not been helped or evaluated with his issues either despite that the teacher and concelor have told them to do something about it. He has been sent to other classrooms were he is kept from learing what he neds to be learning. They have called me saying my child is absent when i dropped him off, with me going crazy thinking my child was missing when they found him. I would recommend you find another area to live in because this is not a good school

This school offers no communication about my nephews progress. we learned about a drop in his grades by a report card. Their afterschool "challenge" program is little more than a daycare(they tell students to do their homework, but offer no help doing it) I agree with other comments that say these "educators" seem to have, or want very little to do with the students in their charge.

Madison Elementary focuses more on the challenged student. They do not have a system where the advanced student and the average student and the challenged student are separated so that they can learn at their pace. It's fine that no student is left behind but the advanced student is left alone without progressing so that the slower learning student can catch up. The staff at Madison is OK for the most part but they do have their share of ignorance. I have witnessed teachers belittle students and the students do not get a recess. They cannot even talk in the lunch room. Students are told to take naps or read books in the cafeteria after they're done eating. This is ridiculous! Some teachers seem like they don't even like their jobs and do not have patience with students. They should have chosen a different profession!

I have two children that currently attend Madison Elementary, and an older child in the eighth grade that attended Madison. I have zero complaints about the cirriculum and the teachers. Each of their teachers have been very attentive and available to my children's needs.

I switch my nephew from pauline Nelson Elm. to James Madison Elm, And what a difrence in in learning skills. He has improved so much and the teachers that he has help him out so much . I really love this school. He will defantly stay until the 5th grade. thank you so much.

Last modified Madison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.