Bad
Good

i like how the teachers take their own time to help the students improve on their work and lives. it if amazing to see kids who actually want to come to school everyday an hour early just to learn and improve.

I want to thank the staff at Maverick ES. I know that children are in a safe learning environment.

I know that this school has an excellent scholastic rating. I know that there are professional teachers. I understand that the school believes in discipline. Now comes the however. The school does not always keep the parents updated on the tactics with which they deal with discipline in this school. I do not fault the teachers but the administration. I have my own personal story with the school but I have noted that the children are not properly monitored until there is some form of altercation. A child can be bullied but it is never noticed. There is also a tendency to take the word of one child against another when there has been no adult supervision or no adult witness. I appreciate the teachers who try to make a difference in a childs life through kindness and intervention prior to the situation becoming a calamity. Thank you.

There are not enough words to relate how I feel about Maverick. Being an alumni myself I was thrilled that my daughter would attend. Now she is an A-honor roll student in the 5th grade. She has attended since pre-k and has grown into a beautiful young lady with the help of the parent, teacher, administraation connection.

I have a daughter and son that attend Maverick and they love the school. There is a strong bond between parent, student and teacher that has grown in the past few years and could be better with more parent involvement. The teachers are dedicated to my children in helping them prepare for a good academic future and the administration shows lots of enthusiasm for growth. They have a great librarian and a growing PTA and great teachers who love to teach. I also can not say enough for their principal who deserves most of the credit for the schools accomplishments and the direction the school is headed. She even motivates me. I only hope Maverick does not lose her. --tm

Last modified Maverick Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.