Neal Elementary School 5

Posted March 08, 2010

Neal Elementary School 4

Posted October 31, 2006
We moved here last school year and found my daughter's teacher always on the phone and giving paper work for the students rather than instilling multidisciplinary measures. My daughter had always loved school and suddenly she was acting up and not wanting to go or do her homework. When I informed the Vice Principal I was given the run around only to be eventually told my daughter could not be moved. the VP consistently is unresponsive. The Principal seems responsive but utilizes staff to steer clear of direct contact. I finally spoke with her and got my daughter moved. Her new teacher was excellent. Unfortunately, I think the school still has issues with communication - her teacher this year was removed with no notice and a new teacher was placed without introductions. Requests for fundraisers, PTA meetings, etc get to me the day of or sometimes the day after the event!

Neal Elementary School
3407 Capitol Avenue, San Antonio, TX  78201
Last modified Neal Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Neal Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top