San Antonio, TX

Pershing Elementary School 1

Posted September 10, 2014
(Pershing Elementary School, Tx)HORRIBLE experienced when they had meet the parents/teacher day! One teacher/stuff at the Library very very Rude! and another teacher, i asked a question about boys and girls club, she said she has no idea.)-; I guess, she just doesn't wanna talk to me.very disappointed!)-;

Pershing Elementary School 5

Posted May 22, 2011
I have visited my grandson twice at Pershing Elementary. (I live in Kansas.) I am impressed with the quality teaching he is receiving in kindergarten and at his growth over this past school year. I am always so impressed by the courtesy shown me by the secretaries in the office and by the friendliness of the staff in the lunchroom. I am a retired second grade teacher and I am so pleased my grandchildren are at this school.

Pershing Elementary School 0

Posted April 28, 2010
pershing is a great school my kids love it they said it is better than the school they attended.. we rate this school a 9

Pershing Elementary School 2

Posted April 26, 2006
The principal tries hard, but the school is low-performing. I don't believe there are any music, art or sports programs except for PE and music class.

Pershing Elementary School
600 Sandmeyer Street, San Antonio, TX  78208
Last modified Pershing Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pershing Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top