Bad
Good

Horrible school and staff...my godson attended and the year started off great for him he loved coming home talking about what he learned for the day. Then before we knew it he was acting out saying the teacher would single him out and that she would ignore him, talk rude to him. She just didnt care at all at the end of the school year. Front office staff was very rude and very unprofessional. I really have so much to say but hear my warning about this school. Becareful if you decide to let your children attend here. But on a good note/ending I am so glad that he will not be attending here anymore.

The staff can not control the kids. There isn't enough of them (staff) to be able to handle them. Maybe it's because most of them quit because they can not handle these kids. I don't think the parents of these kids that act up get involved very much. There has already been more then enough times I see a physical fight at this school. My child or any other child should not be witnessing this kind of act. The academics are horrible, as well are the ratings. Bulling is a big factor here too. There are roaches, the heat or the cooling system have broken down. My child should not have to sit in a hot class room with a fan on trying to cool them down. I've witnessed teacher yelling at these kids terribly. This school over all is a mess. I am currently searching for a better school to transfer my kids to. Which upsets me because I shouldn't have to.

I don't mind the school, but as far as accountability, it could use some work. My daughter caught the school bus every morning. I was in shock when CPS was at her school one day wanting to speak with me. My daughter was mistaken for another little girl who supposedly was dropped off before school hours. My apartment office manager even told me that a school security officer went to my apartment looking for me. After a long investigation, it was verified that my daughter did indeed catch the bus that morning and the principal herself told CPS that it was another little girl. CPS dropped the case and I quickly withdrew her and enrolled her into another school with the district's permission.

(Pershing Elementary School, Tx)HORRIBLE experienced when they had meet the parents/teacher day! One teacher/stuff at the Library very very Rude! and another teacher, i asked a question about boys and girls club, she said she has no idea.)-; I guess, she just doesn't wanna talk to me.very disappointed!)-;

I have visited my grandson twice at Pershing Elementary. (I live in Kansas.) I am impressed with the quality teaching he is receiving in kindergarten and at his growth over this past school year. I am always so impressed by the courtesy shown me by the secretaries in the office and by the friendliness of the staff in the lunchroom. I am a retired second grade teacher and I am so pleased my grandchildren are at this school.

pershing is a great school my kids love it they said it is better than the school they attended.. we rate this school a 9

Last modified Pershing Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.