Bad
Good

Poe Middle School 2

Posted November 09, 2015
My son attens this school. HE is in the Ace unit there. Every day theye is something happening, my son has lost his uniforms, and they won't replace them. I can't afford anymore and they know this, yet he is being reprimanded for their stupidity, since they were the ones who had him change. They have little to no effort to help my child succeed at all. I have had to call an ARD meeting to ensure my child is being taught things he needs to know and voice my complaints. This school is horrible!!! Not sure what will happen but definitely going to seek alternatives! Do not let your special needs children go there, most of the people there don't care about your child!

Poe Middle School 1

Posted May 05, 2014
This school is a joke. Granted there is just a few good teachers but as an involved parent,my Christian child hears cussing from teachers, witnesses teachers treating children of African American descent badly, and gets verbally bullied daily at this school. Among many other things that shouldn't be allowed at this school, complaining to anyone at this school doesn't change a thing. THIS IS THE WORST SCHOOL MY KIDS HAVE EVER GONE TO. Won't be back next year.

Posted February 28, 2008
I go to this school and I learn a lot there. The teachers are nice and they teach us about life and how not everything is fair.They help us understand with different activities until we get it right.Ilove Poe Middle School.

Posted February 14, 2007
My children go to poe and I think its a well rounded enviorment and works very well for learning the teachers try to help then unlike other school teachers who just give notes and sit and play on the computers

Posted June 30, 2005
If i was a student I would want to attend Poe. The teachers there are caring and involed with the students. My child has become a well rounded child and wants to learn and attend shcool happily. The academics prog. meets my child learning needs and extracurricular activities are great my child is happy to join in and be active in programs. The school is great.

Poe Middle School
814 Aransas Avenue, San Antonio, TX  78210
Last modified Poe Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.